A Coordinator's Path To Greatness!

Milli's POV

"Go Poké Ball!" I yelled out as I threw a new Poké Ball at the Heliolisk I was battling.

"Helio!" Heliolisk said as the ball tapped it, opened up, and sucked Heliolisk inside.

1...

2...

3...

Click!

"Good job Krookodile." I told my Pokémon.

"Dile." Krookodile gave me a head nod.

"Tomorrow is the exam for those in the battle program. I think it'll be good time to try out Heliolisk, what do you think?" I asked Krookodile.

"Krooko!" Krookodile agreed.

"Then tomorrow we pass for sure!"

Blu's POV

Today was the day of Jayden's exam. She was telling me all about it yesterday.

Flashback

"I just know that Emily is going to end up beating herself up for this." Jayden said to me.

"Yeah... she looked pretty upset, but it's okay, Braeden is with her and he's a little uh, overly optimistic." I told Jayden.

"Mhm." Jayden agreed.

We were outside of the school, chilling around the campus.

"So tomorrow is your exam? What do you have to do?" I asked her.

"I have to have a contest battle." She told me.

"A contest battle? What's that?" I asked.

"It's like a regular Pokémon battle, but your goal is to show off your Pokémon as beautifully as you can while attacking your opponent." Jayden told me.

"That sounds... pretty difficult, do you know what Pokémon you're going to use?" I asked her.

She giggled.

"I was going to let you choose!" She said as she threw out 3 Poké Balls into the air. All 3 opened showing her Pokémon.

"Woah! You caught some new Pokémon!" I exclaimed.

"Yup! Which one should I use tomorrow?" She asked.

I examined all her Pokémon.

There was her Slowbro, which I know she loved because she always talked about how cute it was. Then there was her new Pokémon. The first one was similar to a squirrel, and the second one was big and brown, it looked like a big wooly mammoth.

I pointed at the one I wanted her to use.

"That one!" I said.

End of flashback

"Good morning students!" This time it was Mrs. Marrow, it looked like she was hosting the contests exams, but that same male judge, Mr. Wallace was there as well.

"This will be cool!" Braeden said.

"I hope Jayden can do well!" Emily said.

"This is my first time watching a Pokémon contest." Savannah said.

"Me too." Said Tuco.