On A Good Note!

Braeden's POV

"Haxorus is unable to battle. Dragonite wins and Braeden passes!" Mr. Kaplan said.

Tears began to well up in my eyes, and a big smile formed on my face. I raised my fist into the air.

"We won Dragonite! We beat dad!" I yelled, I was suddenly hit by a truck which was really Dragonite tackling me in a hug.

"Bowrowr!" Dragonite smiled at me.

I hugged Dragonite back.

"Thank you Dragonite!" I happily said.

"Jolt! Jolt!" Jolteon barked and joined in on the hug fest.

"Haxorus return. You battled strong." My dad said as he returned his partner to its Poké Ball and walked towards me.

"So um... what did you think dad?" I asked.

My dad put his hand on my curly afro and messed it all up.

"I think that you're one strong trainer dude! You've made me so proud Braeden. You really earned this." My dad then handed me a small black metallic clover.

"Thanks dad." I smiled as I accepted my third exam seal and I was officially halfway to there to graduate.

My dad pulled me into a hug.

"I'll see you tonight right?" He said. "For winter break?"

"Yup." I said.

My dad then began to cough a few times.

"Jolt?" Jolteon said concerned.

"Dad? You alright?" I asked.

"Yep I'm all good." He said. "Well, I'll head back home now, see you tonight!"

"Alright..." I said to my dad, I wasn't too convinced that he "all good", after those coughs but I tried to let it go.

My dad started heading out of the gym.

"Good seeing you Maverick, maybe we'll have a battle one of these days." My dad said.

Mr. Kaplan laughed.

"Maybe we will Dark Combatant." Mr. Kaplan said and with that my dad left the gym.

"You did it Braeden!" I heard Emily's voice.

I looked up to the bleachers and all my friends were cheering me on.

"You were awesome!" Said Milli.

"You really won!" Shimon yelled.

"You and Dragonite were so strong and completely in sync!" Dylan said.

"Thank you guys!" I waved to them.

"Dj, Lee, Hector, and Milli report to battlefield's A,B,C, and D." Said the voice on the speaker.

The four of them stood up and got ready for battle as I headed up the bleachers.

"Good luck guys!" I yelled.

Xeno's POV

"So this is Spear Pillar eh?" I said as I walked onto the ancient grounds.

"Sir, how will we summon Dialga and Palkia?" Admin Haze asked me.

"Yeah, if we don't have the right materials they won't come to this world, then we can't capture them and feed them to Project Infinity." Said Admin Circu.

"What exactly is the plan?" Admin Eugene asked.

Myself, along with my Team Ion Admins were atop Spear Pillar in the Sinnoh Region. This is supposedly the place where the universe began so there's massive energy here, we were even hoping we could summon Dialga and Palkia and give them to Project Infinity.