A Gigantamax'd Internship! Milli vs Lavon!

Milli's POV

"Welcome back little brother!" Xeno said excited to see me.

I was at his office in Galar, where he researched Mega Evolution and Dynamax for my internship.

"Hey Xeno, good to see you again." I smiled.

"And it's good to see you again too Milli!" I heard a familiar voice.

Lavon walked towards me and gave a friendly wave.

"C-Champion Lavon! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Lavon's here to assist me with researching the Dynamax Phenomenon as well as two Pokémon known as Zacian and Zamazenta!" Said Xeno.

"Zacian and Zamazenta?" I said. I remembered reading those names on Xeno's computer screen.

"What we've gathered so far, is that long ago, there was a giant legendary Pokémon called the Darkest Day. The Darkest Day had a special power that could make Pokémon become giant and run rampant. Sound familiar?" Xeno said.

"Dynamax?" I questioned.

"Exactly! The Darkest Day was able to produce infinite amounts of energy too! Without running out." Said Xeno. "Sounds pretty awesome right? I think the world could use that!"

"The bad part, is that the Darkest Day wanted to take over the entire world. So it would use its power to Dynamax the Pokémon all around it and have them run wild. It can control the actions of Pokémon and even people as well." Lavon said.

"Woah... sounds like a pretty scary Pokémon... hey wait, where do Zacian and Zamazenta come into to this?" I asked.

"The Darkest Day was so powerful that no Pokémon could damage it, except for Zacian and Zamazenta! They're both legendary Pokémon and with the help of a young hero, they defeated The Darkest Day and saved the world." Said Lavon.

"Woah... so Zacian and Zamazenta are pretty powerful! Where are they now?" I asked.

"That's where you come in little brother! I'd like you to head to the Slumbering Weald and do some research there about Zacian and Zamazenta." Xeno said.

"But before that..." Lavon smiled. "I'd like to have a battle with you Milli!"

"W-With me?!" I exclaimed.

"Right! After battling your brother I'd like to see how his little brother handles himself in a battle." Lavon smiled.

"Hey I'd like to see that!" Xeno said.

"B-But I can't Dynamax." Milli said.

"Heads up." Xeno said as he tossed me his Dynamax band. "You can borrow mine."

I grabbed his Dynamax band.

"Woah thanks Xeno!" I said.

"So you ready to go?" Lavon asked me.

"Yeah!" I said.

We made our way to that same stadium as when Lavon and Xeno battled. When we got to the battlefield, Lavon and I stood on opposite sides of the battlefield.

"Let's get it!" Lavon said as he threw his Poké Ball out and his ace, Charizard appeared.

"I'll be going with you Duraludon!" I said as I threw out my Poké Ball and my Duraludon appeared.