A Battle In The New World! Braeden vs Blu!

Braeden's POV

A few weeks had passed since Team Ion's takeover. Old wounds were healing, and with the help of lots of psychic type Pokémon, everywhere that was destroyed had been repaired, including PM Academy. Dylan returned to Alola to continue his Island Challenge, and school had just restarted again. Class was over, and I was out on the battlefield with Emily.

"Final exams are almost here." Emily said.

"Yeah, then it's the Junior Tournament! Everything I've done up until now has led me to here." I said making a fist.

"I have a performance that I can't wait to put on for my exam, I've been saving it for a while now." Emily smiled with confidence.

"You already know I'll be there to cheer you on." I smiled at her.

"Jolt!" Jolteon barked.

"Thank you! And I'll be there to watch your final exam too." She said.

"Hey Braeden!" I heard Milli's voice, and I turned in the direction he spoke and saw him moving towards us, waving.

"Hey Milli!" I said waving back to him. It was great seeing Milli smiling after everything that's happened, he really is a strong person.

"Blu was looking for you." Milli said.

"Really? How come?" I asked.

Milli shrugged, then smiled.

"Why don't you go find out?" He said.

"Hm... alright. I'll be right back Em." I said to Emily.

"Okay!" Emily replied as I headed into the school looking for Blu.

Blu's POV

"You want to challenge Braeden to a battle? But why?" Jayden asked me.

"I... I need to see where I am, and where I need to be. Braeden is ridiculously strong now, if I can beat him, then I know I'll know where my strength lies... and besides, Braeden and I haven't battled since we met." I told Jayden.

Jayden smiled, and gave me a light kiss on the cheek.

"Then I'll support you all the way!" She said.

I smiled.

"Thank you Jayden...! Let's go find Braeden!" I said.

"Okay!" Jayden agreed.

We headed out of Jayden's dorm room, and right when I did, someone slammed right into me.

"Oh man..." The familiar voice.

"Ow..." I said.

"Are you guys okay?" Jayden asked us.

"Yeah... I'm good." I said then I noticed who I had run into. "Braeden!"

"Blu! I was just looking for you!" Braeden said. "Milli said you needed me. What's up?"

I took a deep breath.

"Braeden... I challenge you to a battle!" I yelled pointing at his face.

"A battle?" Braeden asked.

"Yeah! I'm going to test myself to see how far I've come! I'll beat you!" I said.

Braeden smiled.

"I accept your challenge Blu!" Braeden smiled making a fist. "Let's do this!"

I don't know why but I started to become nervous.

"I-Is right now okay?" I asked.

"Come on!" Braeden said as he began dragging me out to the battlefield.