~2~

I was home for some days since my conversation with Robert. I decided to put this weird conversation on the back of my head and to act like nothing happened.

Even tho I was super excited to have my own place, I understood that it was super boring to be alone when it wasn't work days. I knew I would have some scenes to do in two days but it was so difficult to find something to do before those days so I decided to text Chris Evans to see if he wanted to do something with me.

Me : Hey Chris, want to do something at mine today ? I feel so alone and my brain wants to do stupid things.

Captain Chris : Hello Y/N, sorry but I can't. We have a new cast member and I have to show him around. And... don't wanna hurt your feelings but are you not doing stupid things like every time ?

Me: ohhhhh I am going to act like you didn't say that. Who's he gonna play ? 😏

Captain Chris : You perfectly know I can't say anything to you... Remember every time you said news during interviews ? You can't keep any secret.

Me : Hey ! I didn't do that on purpose and you know it. Anyways... Do you know if someone is free ?

Captain Chris : Actually yes. No one is free everybody is here for the rookie. And Mark and Chris 2 are on another state right now. I got to go. See you in two days Y/N.

I groaned after seeing the last text. I really had to be alone. I decided to watch my favorite classic Grease.

When the film was over it was approximatively 2 a.m I decided to try to sleep and went in my bed.

I woke up at 10 a.m and still didn't know what to day with my last free day. I took a bath with a book. I sang while cooking and when all of that was over, I noticed it was only 2 p.m. After some time groaning, I decided to go for a walk.

Time skip:

I came back home and it was almost dark outside. I cook some pastas because it was the only thing I could do without burning it. And headed in my bed again and I fell asleep really quick. I woke up at the sound of my phone telling me to take my ass off of the bed and go to work.

After a quick shower I took my car keys and went to work with music.

I arrived and went out of my car. I took my pass and went into the studios. I waved at some people I saw and went into the room that they gave me. My make up artist (Olivia) and my hairstylist (Gwen) were already there. They did all they had to do and we talked a bit.

-So Y/N you saw the newbie already ? Gwen asked.

-No, not yet why's that ?

They both giggled a bit and began their work again while Olivia said.

-Well I am pretty sure you will like him. He is so hot ! And after what I heard he is single...

-You know I don't want this for the moment.

-Yeah but a hook up would not harm you.

-Olivia !!!!

We all laughed and they finished using their magic hands. I thanked them and headed to Robert's room asking for my script. He gave it to me explaining everything I had to do with the new guy. I went in my room again and read everything, understanding that Y/N Stark was already close to the guy and that he is Spiderman. I widened my eyes when I read that I would have to act like I had a crush on him. How can I when I don't even know this guy's name ?

After I finished, I went to set and hugged the other actors. I first did a father-daughter scene with RDJ, I am not gonna lie, everything was so weird between us since I explained my story to him. We now had to wait because I had to do a scene with Peter Parker aka John Doe...
We waited for ten minutes when we heard :

-Sorry ! I know I am a bit late but I am here now ! Oh you must be Y/N ? Nice to meet you I'm Tom. Heard a lot about you.

At this moment, with only a few words coming out of his mouth and an eye contact, I knew I was so screwed.

Words count : 779