~13~

Ps : Y/F/M = Your Favorite Meal

It's been a week since my conversation with Indio and everything was going fine again, except the news that were harassing us to know if it was the truth or not. After a really long conversation with Robert, we decided that it was better to tell to the public so they can stop harassing us. We just did an instagram post with a photo of us with a black and white filter and this text :

"I think it is time for us to speak about the rumors that are breaking the internet for a week right now.

Yes, we are father-daughter. Robert discovered it some weeks ago and Y/N discovered it just a week ago.

We won't tell the story of this incredible backstory because it is personal. The only thing that is important is that we sorted it out and everything is fine between us now.

Y/N still goes after the name Evans for the moment.

We ask people to be kind with us because it is a big news and we both need time to be used to the situation. We appreciate the supportive messages we all received before saying the truth.

Thank you for everything, we won't say anything else on the subject.

Robert Downey Jr and Y/N Evans."

We disabled the comments and we refused any interviews propositions that we received after the post.

Time skip :

I couldn't believe how everything was great right now. We were in the middle of January and I felt happier than ever. We did the New Year's Eve together and my birthday was in a month (25th February) and Robert insisted on us coming to his house to do something with the kids. I said no at the beginning because we didn't do anything for Tom. But this one said he would be super mad if I denied so I accepted.

While we were waiting for my birthday, I finished filming my scenes for Spiderman : homecoming and I had a big break with Marvel. I was glad that I could try to do something else. Tom still had all his Spidey scenes to do. I was so proud of him.

I grew closer to all the Downey family and was even added in the chat group.

Time Skip : (I know I don't really respect the dates about the films etc but anyways nothing dramatic)

There it is ! I turn nineteen today ! (Yes she was born in 1997). I couldn't wait to see what Robert prepared for me ! Tom prepared my favorite breakfast (what you prefer) and gave me a beautiful necklace with a little letter T on it. I even cried because I loved it and I promised to wear it every day. We went to the Downey right after and I wasn't seeing what he planned.

-Hello my sweet munchkin. Some professionals came here yesterday and they prepared an escape game in the house. You have to do it with Indio, Exton and Avri, I will do it with Tom and Susan. The first team that wins will have the right to choose where we are all going for my birthday this year. Okay, so we begin now. You are going on the blue cards, hints, blue everything. We have the green so be careful.

Time Skip : (I didn't know how to describe 😅)

We finished the escape game and my team won. The kids wanted to go to Disneyworld so I let them say it. Robert seemed happy even tho it was childish. It was super fun and now we prepared ourselves to eat Y/F/M when Susan said they forgot to give us a gift. I was a little surprised when he came with five little boxes.

-So first, there are one gifts for every Downey children.

We opened and it was a bracelet. Two feminine for Avri and me and two masculine for Exton and Indio. They had a "D" on it for Downey. It was little but meaningful to me. It meant that I was part of the family no matter what backstory we had.

-And the last one is your birthday gift Y/N.

I opened the box and I was really confused. Keys ? Why keys ? There was a little paper so I read it.

"Dear Y/N,
Here are the keys for a better place to live. I saw your appartement and well... You and Tom deserve way better ! Here you are.

Love,

Robert (Dad when you are ready)"

I cried immediately. It was too beautiful to be true. You thanked and hugged him. Tom and you were so happy when you saw the photos of the place. It was the perfect description of your dream home you described to him some moments ago.

I thought to myself that even tho it was complicated in my life sometimes but I still had a family that loved me.

Words count : 829