~19~

Some months later

We began to film The Greatest Showman and let's say that I loved it ! I learnt some things because I wanted to do all the stunts myself. Like the trapeze. Plus the character was really interesting.

Unfortunately I had to film Infinity War and The Greatest Showman at the same time so I was super tired. I barely had time to rest and Tom was really worried about it.

-Y/N you have to take some days off. It is not safe at all for you or your health. You will hurt yourself soon if you don't take a break.

-No worries love, I will be fine. I can do it.

We kissed and we went to The Greatest Showman set. Tom had a day off and wanted to see me. I was sure he was lying and that he was just there so he could keep an eye on me.

I now had to do a stunt in the air for trapeze. I felt weird but went for it anyway. Everything went fine when someone said "OH SHIT !" and I began to fall. I stayed silent because my body didn't register what was happening.

I hit the floor and felt a crack on my body and I screamed more than I ever screamed. Tom ran to me immediately. I heard Hugh yelling at the guy that did the mistake. Too much people were around me right now and I just wanted space. Zendaya asked everyone to let me space and to look at all the other strings so no one would be hurt again.

-Hey, hey Y/N ! Look at me ! Where are you hurt ?

I was now in shock so I wasn't able to talk. All I knew is that it hurt like hell. I tried to breathe again and it was really difficult.

-T-t-take off my shirt.

-What?

-I have a sport bra, take off my shirt now !

He took off my shirt and gasped.

-Okay, someone call a doctor ! Zendaya please can you stay with her I have to call Robert.

-Z, what are you seeing ?

-Sshhhh don't talk it will only hurt you.

I heard footsteps and saw my dad running towards me. He wanted to do a surprise so he was already there.

-Hey munchkin how do you feel ?

I wanted to say something but I began to cough and I saw blood on my hand. It wasn't good.

-Ok, we can't wait for a doctor we will take her to the hospital. Tom you drive and I will pick her up. Ok sweetie it will hurt but we have to do this.

We picked me up and I screamed. Yeah it hurt again. I coughed again, with blood again. I now had difficulties to even breathe. We were in the car my head on my dad's lap and I began to lose consciousness.

-Tom quicker it is becoming worst.

We finally arrived at the hospital and they immediately took me to do a scan. They did something so I could breathe easier. They put Tom, Robert and Zendaya on the waiting room and all I wanted to was sleep but I couldn't.

Twenty minutes later

They finally put me in a room. Tom and Robert arrived and sighed in relief. I had a machine that helped me to breathe. We had to wait for the results.

-So what exactly happened there ?

-She fell while doing a stunt in the air.

Tom said. He looked at me and I was thankful that he would explain because I felt too weak to talk. But Z didn't agree with Tom.

-She didn't fell. There was a guy that was supposed to watch if the strings she was attached to were correct. He forgot to check so it broke.

-Give me a name. I will pay him a visit this little bast-

-Dad ! Everybody makes mistake !

I groaned because it hurt. Tom took to my hand and I smiled. The doctors arrived and I could feel that everybody was a bit stressed.

-Miss Y/N Downey ? Who are the people with you ?

-Yes that's me. And that is my dad, my boyfriend and a friend.

-I am sorry but I have to ask the friend to go. I can only allow family.

-No problem, you will tell me about it later.

-So miss it looks like you have some broken ribs. Three to be exact. This is the crack you heard when you fell.

-And where did the blood come from ?

-That is our little problem. One of the broken ribs did a hole in your lungs. This is why you were coughing blood.

-And how do we fix it ?

-Let me first say it will hurt a lot but we have to break them again so they can fix themselves on the right way.

-Can't you put her to sleep with medicine so it doesn't hurt ?

-Unfortunately no Mr. Downey because the body has to be at its full functions to fix the ribs correctly.

-When will you do this.

-You have five minutes to prepare yourself. We have to do this really quick so we don't have to do it many times.

I sighed and I ask them to go home because I was sure I would scream a lot but they wanted to stay. They went in the waiting room and the doctor came.

-It would hurt like you've never been hurt before. You can scream as much as you want ok ?

I nodded and they begin. It was horrible, I begged them to stop multiple times. After what felt like forever it was over. It only took ten minutes but it was so painful that it felt like it took way longer.

Tom and dad came in the room and they were crying. I guess they heard my screams. I was sweating a lot and felt exhausted. Tom took my hand and dad kissed my forehead multiple times. They shushed me and I finally began to sleep. It felt so good.

Words count : 1027