~25~

Ps : waw guys we have more than 200 reads !! It means the world to me so thank you so much. Sending all my love on you ❤

Time skip :

A month passed since Endgame and Tom really wanted us to go for our trip in London before the premiere, the interviews, etc. We celebrated our fourthanniversary last week but we were more excited for the trip.

I decided to go to see my dad before going to do my luggage.

-Can you imagine it's already been 4 years dad ?

-No not really. Time flies by it is incredible. Oh can you pass me Avri's school diary please ? I am sure she had homework and didn't tell us.

-Here you are. Oh ! When are you going to London ?

-Huuuhhhh, I have a shooting there in two weeks.

-Oh that sucks we won't be there anymore with Tom.

-Another time mon cœur.

-I am glad you listened to my French accent. It is way better than at the beginning.

I went home and sighed. Everybody was acting weird toward me recently and it was annoying. I couldn't wait to be tomorrow for the trip, I would stop thinking about it and enjoy.

We arrived at the airport the next morning and like usual, I was sleepy. Tom was really patient with me. We would always travel with other people but I don't know why Tom booked tickets for the VIP zone of the plane this time. The trip was beginning so well !

We drank some rosé on the plane and we slept while cuddling together. When I woke up I just laid down on his chest to let him sleep. And during it, I just thought that his heartbeat was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my entire life.

We landed and went to a really beautiful flat that really looked like ours but was better in some ways. I was so happy I didn't tell Tom yet where we were going. I told him it was a surprise, my contribution to the gift.

-Where are we Y/N ? I thought we were staying at my parents' ?

-I wanted something for only us love. And... you know... having alone time for our anniversaries that we didn't really celebrate yet.

-Oh... after thinking about it I totally agree. But I still wonder where we are.

-At our second flat.

-Haha funny.

-I am not kidding love. I thought that we should have one on both countries.

-Wait, you are really not joking ?

-No I am not Tom ! Welcome home again !

He ran towards me and picked me up. He kissed me multiple times and I could see he was really happy.

-What did I do to deserve a girlfriend like you ?

-Huh, huh mistake ! What did I do to deserve YOU ? Plus I know you really wanted a place here for our vacations. Here is the key.

He hugged me again and I showed him everything in our new flat. We didn't need any supplies I thought about every single thing !

-Okay darling as much as I love this place we are going to Madame Tussauds after the closing so we will be alone and no one will bother us. And please I know it is a French name but don't start speaking French. Even tho it turns me on I don't understand a single thing.

-Oh mon tendre amour comme je suis reconnaissante pour toi si tu savais. Je t'aime.

(oh my sweet love how I am grateful for you if you knew. I love you)

-Je t'aime too.

-I thought you couldn't understand !

-I learnt how to say I love you in French the day I knew we were fluent.

We laughed and went to the museum. We had so much fun doing photos with the statues. And you can't imagine how excited we were when they told us we would have our wax statue anytime soon.

We had so much fun and the next days too. We saw Harrison and Tom's parents a lot. Until one day we both received a face time from RDJ.

-Dad ? I thought it was almost night for you.

-It is but I couldn't sleep without telling you.

-Telling us what ?

-Congratulations ! The producers loved your chemistry and they chose you for Cherry. I am so proud of you.

We jumped in happiness until we felt dizzy. What a chance to play with Tom again.. It will be incredible I am sure of it.

We continued our trip but we were even happier but I didn't think it was possible to feel even more happy ! We soon approached the last day and we both felt sad, Tom was feeling nervous because he heard there would be lightnings during our travel to come back. I tried to reassure him but it was useless.

Tonight we were going to see the Harry Potter's studios for our last night. Tom begged me to not disguise, I was a bit disappointed but didn't do it. Once again we would go after the closing.

I decided to wear a little blue dress. I hated it at the beginning because I am not skinny but Tom helped me to love myself so I wore it.

We went there and I could feel tension but ignored it.

We visited everything and I literally had stars in my eyes. Until there was one room left and it would be over : the Great Hall.

They opened the door for us and I gasped when I saw everyone in there. Marvel cast, our families and our friends were all there. My dad took me in his arms but I was even more confused about what was happening.

I greeted everyone until I saw Elizabeth crying. I went to her to see if I could do something for her but the only thing she said was that she was happy for me and that I deserved that after all I went through. What the hell was happening ? I decided to watch where Eli was looking and I gasped once I saw Tom on his knee with the most beautiful ring I ever saw.

-Y/N Downey, will you marry me ?

Words count : 1061