~9~

It was finally the day of the meeting ! I was so excited to see Robert again.

We took our breakfast and Tom and I went to the address they gave us. We arrived 30 minutes later to see it was just a big room with chairs and a giant table. They were our names on little papers to see where we had to sit. It was weird to see my surname on it

Y/N Evans

I never use it. I always go by Y/N even for interviews or things like that. It was the woman's surname. I used it when I still lived with them at the beginning of my career but after the betrayal I stopped using it. I even asked a newspaper to write an article asking everyone to stop using it.

I sat at my seat which was between Tom and Robert. I was so glad to be between my dad figure and my lover. Once again I could feel that Robert was really different with me. More protective, more looking at what I said or what I did. I didn't care but I was still wondering why.

The producers told us the big idea of the movie and I understood Tom would be the star but I would still be an important part of the story. Finally they gave us the scripts. When they arrived for Tom and me, Robert looked at us:

-You two shut up about it. You are both the biggest spoiler people I know.

I was so surprised and glad. I wasn't alone in this anymore. I laughed with the two of them and we read the scripts. After the reading I was even more excited.

Time skip :

Finally. I moved in Tom's flat. And he was right, I felt so much better ! Even tho I felt everything was too fine for the moment, I am sure something would come, something bad, nothing can't be that good for a long time.

We will begin to film today for Homecoming and to celebrate that Tom and I opened our instagram accounts again. Both of us still had a lot of hate comments but after thinking about it, who doesn't ?

We posted a selfie with Robert and we disabled the comments so we could relax.

It was way easier to film scenes between Peter and Y/N 2.0 because there was really a chemistry. And they looked a lot like us.

(Scene I know this is not in the movie but imagine)

Y/N and Peter were on the training room. The one Tony did just for Y/N because her powers were too strong for the basic training room. She comes here every day but since she was dating Peter, she allowed him to come with her. She loved to kick his ass.

-You know Y/N, now I can control my powers better.

-Awe, your Peter Tingle works better so ?

-Don't call it that but... yeah. You can't trick me anymore.

With that she raised an eyebrow and she nodded. He was coming to hug her and she took his arm to put it on his back. He groaned and sighed.

-Are you sure you are not a hidden Romanoff ?

-No Mr. Parker, miss Stark is the daughter of Mr. Stark and miss Potts. The science says it. They have the DNA. 

-Yes F.R.I.D.A.Y I think we know.

We laughed and I helped him stood up.

-Do you think Mr. Stark will give me a more important mission soon ?

-Peter you have to stop thinking about it. You know he is right for the moment and I think you are doing pretty well in what you are doing right now. He will give you one when you will be ready.

-I am ready for more !

-No you're not ! Peter we are only fifteen. You are already doing a lot in the neighborhood. But... I will help you with the vulture.

-Bu-

-I know what dad said. But I trust you and I will help you with that but it is a secret. He can't know.

He jumped in the air and nodded. Right after he had to leave to do his patrol like everyday.

Y/N Stark would never admit to anyone but her life was a complete mess right now. Her family torn apart because of stupid accords, so her dad was not home a lot and she felt so sad to not see anyone every day. School was boring because being a Stark means being too smart for your own good. She had to move out because it was an avenger tower and well... they don't really exist anymore and plus when Peter was not there she had nothing to do. She was too afraid to be clingy if she asked Peter to stay more with her. This is why she agreed on helping him with the Vulture. She knew her dad would be very mad if he knew about that. But she also knew that being a Stark, she was stubborn and wouldn't let it go until it is all over.

We finished the scene and did some others before the end of the day when Tom and I came back home. Waw... what a great thing to say.

Home

Yes for once, I was so fine with the life I had and I was so grateful for it.

Words count : 905