~7~

Two months had passed and we were feeling way better since our break from social media. We didn't have any offer on any movies yet but we were good like this.

Tom planned a little trip for us but he wouldn't let me know where. It was driving me mad but he was too adorable for me to stay angry. The only thing he told me is that we needed a passport and that Tessa was coming with us. We were taking the plane this afternoon. He even made my suitcase ! I ask you... could I get a better man ?

When we arrived at the airport he finally told me:

-Darling, we are going to London so you can meet my parents.

-What ?! Okay bye.

-No no ! They will love you I am sure of it. Please don't be afraid. Tessa is going back to London with my family so I wanted you to meet them.

-Okay I am freaking out but okay ! I'll do it.

We boarded on the plane and talked all the way there about how his family was like.

When we arrived, a taxi was waiting for us. We were at their house twenty minutes later. I was nervous even tho I knew everything would be alright. Tom still had his keys so we entered the house. Tessa came in first and everyone greeted her. I saw two adults who I assumed were the parents and three other boys. They all stopped patting her when they saw me.

-Guys, this is Y/N, my girlfriend for 8 months now. Y/N this is my mom Nikki, my dad Dom and my brothers Harry, Sam and Paddy.

His mother stood up and came near me.

-Aren't you beautiful sweetheart ? Wow Tom !

-Thank you it is so kind of you madam.

-And polite ? I already love her more than the former one.

I blushed a bit and we all introduced ourselves and laughed a lot about our different accents. It was very funny comparing our words. The evening I was super tired so Nikki offered to us to stay in Tom's old room. So we went there and I laughed at the decoration of his teenage room. I looked at the photos on the wall until I stopped in my tracks. There was a photo of me !!

-Babe, did you come back during our relationship ?

-No why ?

-Awweee you were a fan!

His eyes widened and he was as red as a tomato. He stuttered but I told him he was adorable. After looking I noticed it was an old photo, well maybe when I was 15. It was really cute.

I finished making fun of him and went in bed. He came soon after and went between my legs to put his head on my stomach.

-Come live with me.

He stood up to come at my side. I went out of the bed panicking.

-What ?

-Let's live together.

-You are sure you are able to bear me every minute?

-Say yes please.

-Ok Tom ! Let's try it !

I jumped into the bed to hug him. I was so happy our relationship was going so well. (oh if you knew...)

We passed our other days in London and it was perfect. Tom was right, his family accepted me well and I loved them ! He showed me some cities but not too much because of the paparazzis. Only after two days of sight seeing there were already articles saying that we were spotted alive and that there is nothing to worry about.

When it was time to go back I wanted to stay there forever, the people are so kind, the cities are so beautiful but we received a mail from Marvel saying we had received something and that we needed to open it.

When we arrived, I took Tom's box to see what was inside. When I saw, I was in shock. I called Tom with screams even tho he was a bit sleepy.

-Tom love !! You got a solo movie ! Oh my goodness I am so proud of you !

He took the paper and when he read I could see the sparkle in his eyes.

-But Y/N ! You are in the movie too !

-What ?!

We jumped in each other's arms and I called Robert and Elizabeth to tell them. When I finished calling everyone, I took the script and saw that yes I was an important part of the movie even tho THE big Stark was only there for a few minutes. When I finished I looked at the title and repeated out loud

"Spiderman : homecoming"

Words count : 791