~18~

We received a really big box from Marvel in August and I felt so happy about it. Even tho it was good to do a break of it I really missed everyone.

In the box were a mug, some desk things like pens etc. and finally. The gift I loved the most every time : the funko pop. For every marvel movie, they give us a pop that represents the best what we would be in the upcoming movie. And let me say... it was SO badass ! As usual, Tom and I didn't receive the script, we were spoilers masters after all...

We had the meeting today to read the script. I was so happy to see everyone because we were ALL there. I sat with the original six plus Tom. We took a breakfast and we all sat at the giant table and began to read.

In this one, lil Stark was using her powers a lot and we had a big fight with a giant purple marshmallow. We read everything until my heart hurt. Thanos (the big villain) snapped and half the people were dying. It was my turn to tell my line and it wasn't hurting anymore, it was broken in million pieces. Y/N Stark was dying from the snap.

(Scene)

-Dad ? I feel really weird.

-No no not you. Look at me Munchkin. Everything is fine.

Y/N fell on the ground and Tony tried to calm her.

-I am so afraid I don't want to die please ! Where is Peter ? Please tell me he is still here.

-I am here Y/N. Oh no ! Mr. Stark we have to stop this !

The three of them were crying super hard. Y/N disappeared and it was Peter's turn. Tony was now alone with Nebula on this planet sobbing without stopping after losing his two kids.

We finished reading and I was crying, like the most of the crew.

-I am sorry guys, waw... I wasn't expecting that at all.

They gave me tissues and they explained that we would begin to film right now because they already had the costumes but Tom and I were not filming today so we went home.

In the afternoon I received a call from an unknown number. As an actor, you have to always answer the phone.

-Hello ?

-Am I talking to Y/N Downey ?

-Yeah that's me.

-I am Hugh Jackman's agent. Have you heard about his project for The Greatest Showman ?

-Yes I heard about it.

-Well if I call you today, it's because he wants you to play a character.

-What ? But I can't even sing I thought it was a musical ?

-We received some videos of you singing and we loved it ! You have an incredible voice.

-Thanks but who sent you those ?

-Tom Holland sent us videos and photos of you so Hugh could decide.

-Okay I take it !

-Great !! We will send you the information you will need but know that you will be one of the biggest roles.

I hung up and went to see Tom preparing the PlayStation for us to play. I run on his back and kissed him everywhere I could reach.

-What was that for?

-For you sending videos of me singing and having the big part.

-What ? Oh my gosh ! Congratulations ! I am so, so proud of you.

When Robert, Mark, Chris 1, Chris 2, Scarlett and Eli finished work, they came to celebrate the news with pizza.

They sent me a mail so I could see the other cast members. I was so excited when I saw that Zendaya was a part of it. I played in some Shake it up episodes with her some years ago. My role was a bit sad because I would play the daughter of the couple. I was born before marriage and was abandoned by the society because I was a sin. I express myself with arts. Oh plus... I was in love with a woman and it was forbidden at this moment. The role will be really interesting. I can't wait !

(I know this is not the plot but I wanted to change it a bit so I could keep all the incredible actors)

Words count : 720