~16~

When we went back home, we had to put some more decorations on our new walls. We moved there just before the birthday trip and we were even more happy. As I changed my name, I accept only one interview, one that I was sure will be watch by a lot of people. The tonight show with Jimmy Fallon. It was tonight and I felt relaxed.

I was the kind of person that didn't want a new dress for every single event. Of course, I bought some nice and expensive dresses but I don't hesitate to wear it multiple times. Why using so much money in dresses when I only wear it once ? I prefer giving money for charities. And a very good thing is that I am small so even the dresses I wore as a teenager still fit me

This is why I decided to wear the same dress I wore for one of the Marvel premieres. I did my make up alone and Tom curled my hair. It was so cute how proud he was of his work and I am not gonna lie, he really did great ! I took my own car to go there.

I arrived and went to set immediately. I waved at the camera knowing I was on live and I took a place on the sofa.

-Hi Y/N ! We are so grateful to have you today for the tonight show. How are you ?

-Hi Jimmy, I am super glad to be here thanks for inviting me. I feel great. You ?

-We wanted to talk with you for a long time so how can I not be fine ? We heard we were the only interview you accepted for the big announcement you said you had to make. We felt so honored.

-Yes that is true! And honestly... I don't think you are ready for this but this needed to be said.

-You can turn your eyes to the camera and we are listening to you.

-Ok, so I think you all know for the father-daughter thing I discovered sometimes ago. It was a really bid shock and I took a lot of time to think about it. But last week I finally felt ready to take the name that was mine.

-Wait, wait, wait ? What you are saying is that you are not Y/N Evans anymore ?

-Exactly, everybody knows that I never used Evans as my surname for my career because it reminded me too much of bad memories. Robert really wanted me to take Downey as my surname. I didn't want to at the beginning but after some time thinking, I was ready to give him a place in my heart and my life. So today I officially ask everybody to call me Y/N Downey. Thank you.

-Ladies and gentlemen, with us today : Y/N Downey.

They all clapped and we continued the interview. We talked about Tom, Marvel and even did some games. I had so much fun. Jimmy is one of the only to be respectful of your private life and to ask the same question to the men and the women.

It ended and I waved goodbye to the camera. I went back home and slept in my man's arms all the night.

2 months later :

We were now the first of June and it was Tom's birthday. We had a couple fights during these two months but we always sorted out everything. For his twentieth, I booked a flight for London so we could party with his family and his friends that I never met so I couldn't wait. We arrived at London yesterday so we could party all day. We passed all the day in a trampoline park that we reserved only for us. There were Paddy, Sam, Harry, Nikki, Dom, Harrison and his girlfriend Amanda. I never met them but I already talked to Harrison through the phone with Tom. But I really didn't like Amanda. She was looking at Tom in a way I didn't like. I said nothing because I didn't want to fight with him on his birthday. The evening she talked to me.

-So you are the famous Y/N. Glad to finally see you Tom won't shut up about you.

I decided to be kind with her. Maybe I was just seeing things that didn't exist.

-Yeah that's me. Amanda right ?

-Yes. I imagine Tom told you a lot about me.

Actually, he never said anything about her except that she was Harrison's girlfriend. But I decided to be kind again.

-A little bit yes.

-So for how long have you been together now ?

-One year and two months.

-Oh really ? It surprises me because he was sure it wouldn't last.

-Excuse me ?

-You heard me.

After these words I went to bed. Okay it was Tom's birthday but I wasn't understanding why he would say that.

Words count : 829