Rescue Me

The next morning I was woken up by the sound of a phone alarm going off. I reached for my phone trying to turn it off but it wouldn't stop. I groaned and looked at my phone and soon realized it wasn't mine.

"The fuck?"

That's when I realize I am asleep on someone. A wave of panic sets in until I look up and see it is Kelly. I tap his chest trying to wake him up gently. "Kelly?"

Nothing. Great.

I then decided to shake him nicely. "Kelly!"

"Huh what?" I can tell he was in a deep sleep because it takes him a second to realize what was going on. "Shit." I watch as Kelly fishes his phone out of his pocket and turns off his alarm.

"Morning."

Kelly finally looks at me. "Morning." He looked even cuter being half asleep.

"You on shift today?"

Kelly nodded his head yes. "I'm sorry. I need to get going."

"Alright. I understand." I was a little disappointed but understood. I got up off him so he could sit up and put his shoes on. I sat back down next to him on the couch."Thanks for last night."

Kelly turned his head to look at me and smiled. "You're welcome. Give me your phone." I unlocked it and then handed it over to him. He typed away for a second and then handed it back to me. "Anytime you need to talk or just want someone to watch scary movies with text me."

I could feel my cheeks starting to turn pink. "I will." I walked Kelly to my front door. "Have a good shift and stay safe."

"I will." Kelly placed a kiss to my cheek before heading back across the street. I stood there watching until he was inside. I closed my door and couldn't help but smile. I touch the place where he had kissed my cheek.

I then headed upstairs to shower and get ready for the day.

***

No Ones POV

Kelly walked into the house he shared with Casey and Dawson. Both of them were sitting in the living room.

"We'll look who is doing the walk of shame!" Casey says teasing Kelly.

"Nothing happened dude. We fell asleep watching movies."

"Uh huh sure."

"Whatever man. I gotta go get ready for work." Kelly heads upstairs to take a shower and change.

15 minutes later he came back downstairs grabbing his duffel bag and head outside. They all climb into Kelly's car and head for the firehouse.

When they arrive at 51 they all rush inside because they were running late.  Kelly's squad guys are sitting at the squad table when Severide, Casey, and Dawson walk in.

"Cutting it kind of close eh?" Capp says while smirking.

"Kelly was too busy with the new neighbor and over slept. At her house."

A sound of oooo's comes from the squad table. "Shut it. Or you guys will be deep cleaning every nook and cranny of squad. And for the last time Casey I didn't sleep with her." Kelly storms off into the firehouse to go get changed.

Squad, Casey and Dawson all snicker at how annoyed Severide got when they started teasing him. Casey and Dawson go in to get changed for shift.

***

Kat's POV

After I finish my shower I get dressed and head out to have some breakfast. I stop at a local bakery to grab a bagel and a coffee. I sit outside the shop to eat and send a text to Josh.