Paralyzed

I had been on the phone with my realtor when Kelly came running down the stairs in just his boxers. "Kat?!?" I could see the look of worry that was displayed on Kellys face.

He must of freaked out because I wasn't in bed. "Hang on John." I mute the phone call. "Hey Kelly." I watched as Kelly tried to catch his breath.

"You just scared me half to death. I woke up and you weren't there." Kelly walked over and pulled me up into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I felt Kellys grip tighten around me.

"Next time just text me please."

"I will. I promise." Kelly placed a kiss to the side of my head before letting me go. "I should of texted you. I just got so focused on finding a bigger place. I'm sorry Kelly."

"It's okay. I'm just glad you are okay." He placed another kiss to my forehead. "I'm going to go shower."

I nodded my head and we shared a quick kiss before Kelly went back upstairs. I unmuted my phone and went back to talking to John about the houses I was looking at.

***

When Kelly came back downstairs I had already put an offer in on a house that was just outside the city. It had plenty of land, a larger garage, and I would make some changes.

I was looking at the photos when Kelly took a seat next to me on the couch. His hair was still damp from his shower and he was just in a pair of sweatpants. "Whatcha looking at?"

"Possibly our new house." I didn't even think twice about what I was saying. I know Kelly and I hadn't been together long but I couldn't see a future without him in it. It was like this when Luke and I first started dating.

"Our?"

I tore my eyes from my computer screen to look at an intrigued Kelly. "I mean if you want. I figured you would move in with me. You're always over here and we are like never apart."

As I talked I became nervous and began to ramble. Maybe it was too soon? Maybe he didn't feel the same? I felt Kelly capture my lips with his.

I sat my computer on the coffee table not even breaking the kiss with Kelly. I hadn't realized how much I needed his touch, his kiss.

Kelly sat back into the couch and pulled me onto his lap. His hand were rubbing up and down my back and mine roamed his bare chest. Kelly started to nibble on my bottom lip causing a moan to escape my lips. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and we began to battle for control. My body was on fire and I needed Kelly.

We broke the kiss and rested our foreheads together. "Should we go upstairs?" I asked while trying to catch my breath.

Kelly got this devilish grin on his face. "the couch is just fine." Kelly moved our bodies so that I was laying down and he was hovering over me. A giggle escaped my lips when he moved us.

Kelly smiled down at me. "I love you Kat." I felt the biggest smile form on my face when he told me that he loved me.

"I love you too, Kelly."

Our lips connected once again and then clothes began flying. Our bodies meshed together as if they were made for each other. I still don't know how I got so lucky to meet Kelly.

All because of a random bar I decided to go too and then my house being right across the street from where he lived.

It felt like fate.

***

Kelly and I were laying on the couch, our bodies tangled together and a soft blanket laid over us. We laid in a comfortable silence and we could of stayed that way for hours but then my phone started to to ring.