Part 52

I got into my car and threw my stuff in the back. As I was driving I saw a couple at the park with their kids. I looked down at my little bulge out stomach and continued to drive. I wasn't sure where to go so I went to the beach. That's where I always go to calm down.

I parked my car and took of my shoes and started walking and looking into the sunset really made me calm down a lot more. As I was walking I remembered the place Jason and I had our first date and now where having a baby. Crazy how time flies.. I snapped myself out of my thoughts because I'm still mad at him. It was getting dark, I should be getting home. I drove back and I walked into a dark quite house. I turned on the lights and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I see a huge bag and flowers next to them. I walked over to see what it was and the first thing i grabbed was a note that said:

Sorry for how I was behaving to you earlier.. I have a lot on my mind but in this bag is something I bought for you and I want you to wear. I'll have someone pick you up around 8 pm. I'll see you then.
xoxo Jason McCann.

I put the card aside and pulled out a long red dress with a low cut top and a slit for one of my legs. "Fancy." I thought to myself. I looked at the clock and it was 7 which gives me and hour to get ready. I hopped into the shower and did my makeup I looked at the time and walked out to see a black Lamborghini parked right in front of my house with a driver who was already opening the door for me. I stepped in and we drove to where ever Jason wants me to meet him.

We soon arrived at a huge building and I saw Jason waiting for me at the front door. He walked up to the car and opened the door for me. I stepped out and he immediately put one of his arms around my waist as we begin to walk.

Jason- "you look perfect. Your probably still pissed but I need you to do a special task for me. I don't want you to talk to anyone or make eye contact with anyone who has a red handkerchief sticking out of their coat pocket." he said almost whispering.

You- "why no-"

Jason- "I'll explain later. Here put this is in your ear. I'll give you set instructions through my ear piece as well. I just need you to get something and we will leave like nothing happened."

I nodded and we both walked in to what seemed to be a party but fancier.

You- "Jason what are these people?"

Jason- "hardcore mafias."

EXCUSE ME?!
Is he out of his mind?!

You- "what the hell! Why am I here? I HAVE A FUCKING BABY. DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THIS IS?!." I said yelling at him but in a whispering voice.

jason- "trust me on this. I won't let anything happen to you or our baby." He said then kissed my forehead trying to calm my nerves and with that we got lost in the crowd of people.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyyyyy are any of you confused yet? Haha I haven't updated since the beginning of the month. sorry guys but this story is almost and 70K that's crazy omg you guys are amazing thank you so much. Don't forget to vote and comment and share this story with a friend!(:
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo.💋