Part 24

Part 24

*The next morning*

Ugh my legs are so sore from running yesterday I have to work out more. Anyways I woke up got ready Jason was still in bed and I came downstairs to make breakfast.

I made pancakes and baked blueberry muffins. I walked into the living room and watched some tv. There's nothing on! except Keeping up with the Kardashian's

This will do. After a while The oven timer went off and I went to go get the muffins out. Mmmm smells so good!

I felt 2 strong pair of arms wrap around me.

You- "finally awake sleepy head?"

I turned around and kissed his lips

Jason- "that was a nice way to start off my day." He said winking at me I walked over the get the plates and I was on my tippy toes.

You- "Almost got it!"

I heard Jason chuckle and came up behind me and grabbed the plates. Smh whatever.

Jason- "here you go short stack."

I rolled my eyes. And laughed

I set up our breakfast and we talked and ate. After we where done it was around 10 am I have 5 hours till the girls come. I guess I'll spend majority of the time with Jason.

You- "sooo whatcha wanna do?"

Jason had a smirk on my face and he came crawling across the couch. Uh oh.. He hovered on top of me and he started to kiss me it was basically a make out session which I don't mind if it's with Jason hehe anyways things started to tense up.

I started to mess the bottom hems of his shirt and he helped me by taking it off my hands traveled from his chest down to his abs.

*Riinnnnng rinnnnnng*

God dammit why now?!?

He pulled away.

Jason- "hello?" He said in a grumpy tone. "Bro I know. yeah yeah okay." "Right now?"

That's when I heard a knock on the door I went to go open it.

Chaz and Justin? Jason was behind me.

Chaz- "AYYYE MAN LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!"

Justin- "dude we saw him 4 days ago.."

You- "uh hey guys you know I love y'all and stuff but why the fuck are you here?"

They turned to look at eachother and then turned to look at Jason.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

He's shirtless.

Chaz- "ohhhhhhhh did we ruined the moment for you guys?" he said In a smirk. How can Kylee deal with Chaz?!

You- "what do you think?"

I said smacking his arm playfully.

Chaz- "oh my god abuse!!"

I walked away laughing

You- "yeah animal abuse.." I said mumbling to myself as I left the living room.

I decided to leave the boys to watch there hockey. So I decided to go up to Jason and mines room. I woke up so early to make breakfast I'll think I'll take a nap.

I woke up and it was 2:50 pm. Wow I took a "nap" for 4 hours?! Boy I must've been tired. I got my self ready because apparently I woke up with terrible bed head. I changed into denim shorts with studs on the front pocket and a black lace crop top with a flower printed bandeau under then put my hair into a messy bun cause it wasn't cooperating then grabbed my sunglasses.

I walked down the stairs an walked into the living room. The girls are here.

You- "hey you guys ready?"

They both nodded.

Jason- "you guys going shopping right now?"

You- "yeah. If you need anything just call me."

Jason nodded. I walked over to him and hugged him and I pecked his lips.

Justin- "oh by the way party starts at 9pm. And we where thinking about going at the same time?"

You- "yeah sounds great."

With that me and my girls went shopping. We walked Into Forever 21 and I couldn't believe who I saw!

-------------------------------

Ayyee(: how is it so far? I want to give a shoutout to the birthday girl Sentasia I love you girly and I hope you had an amazing day! I hope you love this story(: anyways I'll be sure to update sometime tomorrow actually I'll be updating a lot. Soo yay! Haha make sure to comment, share and vote!! Thanks bae(;

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋