Part 29

Part 29

You- "uh hellooo? GUYS TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!"

Justin- *sigh* "okay I think you better sit down for this uh well last night Chaz and I saw fredo with jake.. And we warned Jason about it and we gave a heads up to Kay and Kylee to watch out for you. But then.."

ASHLEY?!? I thought I was done with that bitch a long time ago..?!?

Justin turned to Chaz to explain the rest

Chaz- "after we saw Ashley all over Jason we tried to pry her off of him but then we Saw fredo bring you drinks after drinks and.."

Kay- "we saw him look over at jakes direction and you said you'd go look for Jason and then that's what lead us here."

Okay now that all started to make sense and was helping jake get to me and jake must've helped Ashley get to Jason... Ugh my head hurts just by processing it all.

Kylee- "so what happened with you? Are you okay?"

You- "well I woke up in a dark cold room and yeah it's a lot I'll explain later and I'm fine just a big headache."

I turned to noticed that Jason's heart Monitor went off!! No no no no no I ran up to his side.

You- "someone get the nurse!"

Justin ran went out and called for a nurse then I felt tears flood out of my eyes uncontrollably I need him.

Jason's doctor and a few nurses came rushing in we where told to stay out of the room till everything was gonna be okay. Ugh this can't be happening.

I couldn't sit I was walking back and forth and my mind was is going wack.

Kay- "(y/n) everything's gonna be okay."

You- "how can everything be okay when my boyfriend is in there fighting for his life?!"

I said yelling at her.

She looked a lil frightened.

You- "I'm sorry I'm just stressed out and i don't know what to do."

Chaz- "how about you go home and get some rest and we'll stay here we can call you when we get news."

I can't leave i want to be with him.

Kylee- "come on I know what your thinking (y/n) but you need all the rest you need it's not healthy for you to be like this."

I guess she's right. Ugh I hate the fact I'm leaving him here. I gave them all hugs and exited the hospital and drove home. I basically cried myself to sleep I miss him. It's not the same without him right next to me every night.

--------------------

Hi guys!(: so sorry I haven't been updating lately I have to do my summer assignment and read a book then type it up for my Pre AP English class and then I have to answer questions it's a pain! So I'll try to finish that then I'll come back to writing I mean I'll update still but not as much but I'll be sure too(:

Thank you so much!💜

Much love,

Kimberly(: xoxo💋