Part 13

Part 13

*Dads and Jason's convo*

Jason and your dad walked up into the kitchen.

Dad- "Jason have a seat."

Jason listen to your dad command and is shaking because he's so nervous about what your dad has to say.

Dad- "so you and my daughter have a thing going on?"

Jason- "ye- yes sir."

Jason said kinda stuttering.

Dad- "I know what's going on in your life and your known as the bad ass around here and if you ever hurt my little girl let's just say I warned ya kid. But since I know how you work around here I trust you to take care of her whenever she's not with me."

Jason- "I will never intend to hurt her and I'll do my best uh scratch that I know I will protect her. I love her since who knows how long and I'll love her more than anything."

Your dad smiles at Jason.

Dad- "that's good to hear bud.
Keep her safe because he ex didn't do so.. He abused her"

Jason's jaw began to clench and he tighten up his fist.

Dad- "his name was jake. He was a good kid at first until he got bored of (y/n) and decided to break her heart and leave. She was devastated.. She told her mom and I she will never love again. She would cry herself to sleep and she had what we would like to call them battle scars but I have never seen her smile this much since you came into the picture kid so thank you"

Jason- "if this jake ever comes back don't be surprised sir if I end up on the news for murdering someone"

Dad chuckled.

Dad- "your not alone on that one I'll be there with you. no one hurts my little girl."