Part 56

We arrived at the mansion we were staying at and boy do my feet hurt. I look down and I can barely see them. My baby bump continues to grow obviously and I feel like death. I was shown up to the room Jason and I were sleeping in and honestly I'm so tired from walking up the stairs. I smiled at the 2 lady's who helped me and they both exited. I flop down onto the bed and I feel extra weight lay down next to me. "How you feeling?"  Jason says. "Tired and jet lagged." Jason gets closer to be and wraps his arms around my belly and starts rubbing it. "Hey buddy. It's daddy and I just want you to know that I love you and mommy so much." He says and he continues to rub my belly and his words make my heart melts. Then I feel the baby kicking and Jason's eyes automatically lights up. "Woah did you see that?!" I laughed at his excitement. "Of course haha I felt it" he just smiles. "I'll let you rest and I'll get everything unpacked" Jason said to me as he was helping me into bed. "I love you" he says and he comes down and kisses my forehead. "I love you too." And soon enough I was out like a light.

*3 hours later*

I was awaken when I smell smoke coming down from the kitchen. I got up as fast as I could and ran down downstairs. As I run down and maybe missed a couple of stairs, I see Jason trying to put out fire on the stove "JASON GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!" I said trying to get the fire to go out. "What were you trying to do?!" I said catching my breathe "I was trying to make you dinner." He said pouting his lips and pulling me in only leave a few inches away from each other. I kissed him and he eagerly kisses me back and his hands wonder my body and he squeezes my butt which makes me jump and he places me on the counter. I pull away so we both can catch our breathes. "Pizza?" I said and he smirked at me. "Pizza." And he helped me get down.

"Mm that pizza was good!" I said after finishing half of it by myself. Jason just looks at me with wide eyes. "What?" I said with a mouth full of cheese pizza. "I've never seen you eat so fast." He said laughing. "We'll get used to it cause I'm also eating for the little alien inside of me as well." He chuckles at me and reached across the table and wipes off the side of my mouth. Wow that's embarrassing. I probably had pizza sauce of my face.. "Thank you." I said after swallowing all my food. He just smiled back and after we were done eating, we got cleaned up and went to bed.

______________________________
Hi! Long time no update and i don't know if you noticed but I've changed the style/format of the way I'm writing and I hope you like this part. And thank you for getting this story to 91K you're all amazing and I love you so much(: please make sure to vote and comment!
Love,
Kim(: xoxo