Part 59 (SEX SCENE)

KINDA SORTA REALLY SEXUAL(-:

I walked up to our room and sat on our bed. "No maybe I'm just overthinking it all." I said trying to calm myself down. This isn't happening.. Not again. Not with Jason. Jason won't hurt me right? I pick up my phone and call him again.

........... "The person you're trying to reach right now isn't able to get to the phone, please leave a message after the beep."

I didn't bother to leave a message so I hung up. I get up and pace back and forth which isn't really helping and the fact that my feet are swollen is already tough enough. I walked over to the door with my back facing it and slowly slide down trying to get my knees up to my chest which sounds impossible with a baby bump but it's manageable. I start to cry and soon enough I was out. 

"Babbbbbbbee" I hear someone's voice call me. I get up and I walk down stairs and I see Jason with a baby but I wasn't able to see the little figures face in his arms. "He's crying again.. I think it's your turn to change the diapers" I was so confused and he hands me the tiny child and as I make my way back up to the room the child suddenly stops crying and I realized he has stopped breathing. I start to scream for Jason to call 911 but theres nobody but me and the baby in the house.

I shot up from the bed and I looked to my side and saw that Jason was laying next to me. What the fuck. Thank god it was just a dream. I get up and I walk over to the bathroom. I grab a dry rag that I use to wash my face and freshen up because I was covered in sweat and I don't think I'd want to go back to sleep after that nightmare. As I wash my face, I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and gently places those tatted arms on my baby bump and places a soft kiss on my neck. I bite my lip so a moan won't slip out because I'm still mad. I removed his hands off me and turn to face Jason with my arms crossed. "What I do?" He says looking confused. "I don't know jase what didn't you do?" I snap at him. He just stood there waiting for me to continue on. "Okay well first, I tried calling you and you didn't answer nor did you try to call me back. And-" I was cut off by Jason smashing his soft pink plump lips onto mine. The Sparks instantly fill my body just like the first time we first kiss. These hormones are out of control. I aggressively kiss back craving more with each kiss. He walks us both back over to the bed and gently lays me down and he proceeds to take off his shirt and hovers back on top of me kissing me harder each time. "I'm sorry baby" he whispers in my ear. "Let me make it up to you." He growls which automatically sends chills down my body. I look into his eyes and they're no longer a light shade of brown. I grab onto the hems of his pants and he takes them off. "Wait, before we go on, will this be safe for the baby?" I  nodded then I flipped him over now that I'm on top and reattach our lips once again and I kiss his chest making my way down to the top of his boxers looking back up at him and giving him another heated kiss but this time with passion and not lust. I slowly rub him through his boxers and his moans do nothing but fill the room. "Fuck y/n your touch drives me crazy." I continue doing so and I make my way back down again removing his boxers and revealing his length. I look back up and he nods. I wrap my lips around it and his head is instantly thrown back in pleasure. This goes on for about a good 10 minutes. Then Jason brings me up and flips me over. "You're turn. Just relax and let me take care you." I bite my lip and he takes off my shirt and I instantly turn a bright shade of pink. "Good god you're so beautiful." And he places kisses all over my chest and kisses the almost big baby bump and stopped at the hemming of my underwear. He takes them off and places kisses on my inner thigh and begins to do his thing if you know what I mean. He then puts his length in and he starts to thrust harder and harder and moans are just bouncing on and off the walls. He then pulls out and plops next to me and we're both breathing heavily. "I love you y/n" I move closer to him and snuggle up to his chest. "I love you too." Gosh these moods are really hard getting used too but I just can't seem to stop thinking about that dream.
----------------------------------
Hi hey hello
I love you.
Like
Vote
Comment
Hope you enjoy
You're all so sweet
I love you again❤️
Love Kim 💓