Part 38

I felt someone gently shake me.

"Babe wake up."

I fluttered my eyes and it was Jason.

You- "I'm up. What time is it?"

Jason- "it's time for our date!"

He said getting excited. I sat up and just sat there as I watch Jason run to the other side of the bed and sat across from me we interlocked our fingers together and our forehead leaned against each other. I leaned in and so did Jason. I felt sparks go off immediately as our lips touch. I felt him smile in the kiss which made me smile. I pulled away and our foreheads still rested on each other's I looked into his eyes.

Jason- "I'll do anything to remember all the times I've had with you. But there's one thing I know I didn't forget."

I raised my eyebrow. What is he talking about?

Jason- "I love you."

I swore my heart skipped a beat. I pecked his lips.

You- "you don't know how happy I am to hear those words again."

I leaned in again and kissed him passionately as our lips moved in sync. I pulled away.
Jason pouted. Aww how cute!

You- "you said we had a date you go get ready and I'll get ready also."

I got up an walked but Jason got up and grabbed me by my waist and spun me around and threw me back on the bed. He tickled me to the point where it was hard to breathe.

You- "Jason- hahaha. Stop"

Jason had a smirk on his face.

Jason- "kiss me first."

I think I'll mess with him.

You- "no." I said with confidence.

Jason started tickling me again. He tickled my stomach and started poking my sides.

You- "Okay! okay! no more."

Jason-"will you kiss me now?"

I grabbed his face gently and kissed him and I started to play with his hair. I felt his warm hands creep up my shirt and he left them on my waist. He licked my bottom lip and asked for entrance but I teased him.

Jason- "stop *kiss* being *kiss* a *kiss* tease."

I couldn't help but laugh but then We both pulled away to get air.

You- "now I have to go get ready and change."

Jason nodded and left the room and went to go get ready in the guest room. I put my hair in a messy bun then hoped into the shower and grabbed my body wash and started to wash my body.

After I was done I then went into my closet and grabbed the dress and put it on. I did my makeup and curled my hair then topped it off with the heels. I heard a knock On the door.

You- "come in."

I walked over to my jewelry table and grabbed my heart shaped diamond necklace. Jason came up and grabbed it out of my hands. I then grabbed my curls to move it out of his way of putting on the necklace.

You- "thanks babe"

Jason-"you look stunning"

I twirled around acting like a princess. I grabbed my clutch bag and walked out of the house. Jason opened the door for me being the gentlemen he is and he walked over to the drivers seat. And off we went to wherever Jason's taking me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi my lovelies😘 how was it? I hope you all do like it! I have school enrollments tomorrow for my freshman year and to be honest I'm ready for high school I mean hello CUTE BOYS! Lol anyways be sure to vote and comment anything you want and I'll be happy to reply back also tell me how the story is so far(: thank you💜
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo💋