Part 43

I shot up from from my bed.

Breathing heavily.

Jason- "are you okay?!"

You- "uh yeah..just a little nightmare that's all... What time is it?"

I reached over to my night stand and checked the time. 9:45 am

Jason- "do you wanna talk about it?"

You- "how about after breakfast?"

Jason nodded and I went to our bathroom took a shower brushed my teeth and got myself ready. I walked downstairs and I started to make chocolate pancakes the one Jason likes.

I hear my phone ring unknown number hmm I go to answer it.

You- "hello?"

The person on the other side of the line blurts out an evil chuckle then hangs up.

I try not to think about it to much. I go back to finishing up breakfast.

*15 mins later.*

You- "JASE BREAKFAST IS READY."

I see him walk down and he sits down at the table.

Jason- "pancakes? CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES?"

I laugh a little and nod at him.

He starts eating a little piece of it and then stop.

Jason- "we need to talk about this dream of yours."

You- "what about it?"

He turned and gave me that 'you know what I'm talking about look.' I took a big deep breath.

You- "my dream was just a bunch of flashbacks.. No biggie." Just kidding I lying hoping he wouldn't notice. I hate having to lie to Jason.

Jason- "was it about our incident?"

I didn't reply back. He gets up walks over to my side and grabs my hand. I get up he sits down and pulls me into his lap.

His head placed at the crook of my neck. I felt his warm breathe trickle on my skin and I felt shivers running all over my body.

Jason- "let's not think about it." He whispers in my ear.

"I might have something that could get it off your mind."

I turned around so now my legs where around his hips.

I rested my head on his forehead.

You- "your not gonna eat your pancakes?"

He smirked at me. I could feel the bulge form from underneath me.

Jason- "nah maybe later."

Oh Jesus. Our lips attached perfectly like 2 puzzle pieces. then the passionate kissed turned into harsh kisses and just sloppy. He picked me up by my butt and walked us back up to my room.

I felt my back being laid on the bed and it was processing the fact that Jason and I are getting pretty frisky right now. is this out of love? or just the hunger he feeds of my love?

His hands runs up my shirt and stops under my bra line. I flip us and now I'm on top of him. I run my rains up his shirt as I felt his abs I heard little moans escape his mouth.

Jason- "your touch can do only so much for me."

"I want you so bad."

Jason's eyes turned a darker shade of brown then the usual light brown. Let's just say that day he got what he wanted and we proved our love for eachother.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEYYY! Things got pretty heated in this part but I'm not going to go into detail when I write like this but what I will do is tell you guys that I went to homecoming and it was super fun!(: my crush was with another girl but that's okay because she didn't even dance. I on the other hand was dancing like everyone else. He sang to me in class today😍 anyways enough about me. I hope you enjoy this part and stay tuned to what comes up later in the story(: be sure to vote and comment. Hope you have a great day!!

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋