Part 6

Part 6

Jason drove us back to his place.
We arrived at his house and holy cow it's pretty big. Jason parks right in front of his garage and he opens the door and run overs to my side what a gentlemen.

Jason- "here ya go" he says opening my door.

You- I giggled "thank you jas"

Jason- "nobody has ever called me Jas before well besides my mom It makes me sound like a baby but when you say it, it's cute"

Okay now this boy is messing up my feels.

You- "haha well we wouldn't want your name to sound like a baby now do we?"

He chuckled and we both walked inside. I checked my phone and holy cow it's 1:46 am what am I suppose to tell my parents?! that I'm staying the night at the Jason McCann house ha! not. WAIT I GOT IT!

Text message to mom:
"Hey mom you know how I went to the movies with the crew uh well Kay asked to spend the night so I'm with her don't worry about me tell dad that I said goodnight see ya tomorrow morning!
Love (y/n)"

Well that should work. Jason left to go shower and he said I'll go after him. I guess I'm left to pick out a movie but which one? I go through his movie self and I swear all I can find are scary movies but I mean I guess I could watch them cause IM A BIG GIRL! When I picked out the movies Jason walked down to the living room in his basketball shorts but what caught my eye is that we wasn't wearing a shirt. I couldn't help but stare at his abs. Whoops I think he notice.

Jason- "hey take a picture it last longer" he winks

I giggled then rolled my eyes and he handed me a towel and guide me to a bathroom cause I'm pretty sure I could get lost in this house.
Omg I totally forgot I didn't have extra clothes!

You- "Jason we have a problem"

Jason- "what is it?"

You- "well I didn't know I was going to end up spending the night at your house and well I didn't bring extra clothes."

Jason- "you can wear mine it's going to be a bit big on you I'll just leave it On my bed so when your done you can just change in there"

You- "thanks Jason!"

I walked into the bathroom but I felt someone pull on my wrist knowing it was just me and Jason in the house who else could it be? I turned and Jason kissed me on the cheek. I gave him a kissed back then went inside the bathroom. Do I like Jason more than a friend?