Part 37

I woke up from the sun shining through the curtains hitting right at my eyes. I look down and I see a strong pair of arms covered in tattoos wrapped around me. I turned and saw Jason still sleeping and his light snores where adorable but then I gently move is arm off me and quietly slide out of bed. I walked over to my room and grabbed my phone to check the time.

9:15 am

Alrighty then.. I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit then stripped out of my clothes and took a nice long warm shower. It was relaxing when the water hit my skin but when I was done I put of my clothes then put my hair in a side braid.

I went out of my room to check if Jason was still asleep but when I went in his room he was gone. hmm that's strange I thought to myself. Maybe he's in the shower. I then walked downstairs and I begin to make some breakfast. After a few minutes of doing so Jason came downstairs.

You- "finally awake?"

Jason- "yeah my head hurts like crazy. all I could remember was partying last night and getting pissed at ashley."

You- "oh.."

I began to set the table and we began to eat our breakfast it was quite.

Jason-" look for the other morning Im sorry for walking out on you and when you told me about all that's happen I couldn't really cope with it and when you told me you loved I knew I had feelings for you too I just didn't know how to react to it."

He grabbed my hand and I looked deep into his beautiful brown orbs. Knowing that they where once filled with anger an hatred but all I could find was love.

Jason- "I'm going to make it up to you and take you out later and I'm going to try my best to remember but I'm going to need your help."

I stood up and gave him a hug and we stayed like that for about 5 minutes.

You- "as much as I love to hug you I don't think out breakfast will get any colder."

He laughed and we ate our food. We hangout the whole entire day we just had a 4 hour movie marathon and we cuddled. just they way I remembered it use to be but the thing is Jason still doesn't remember but we're going to work together on that.

We where in the middle of watching the 'Notebook' until Jason spoke and snapped me out of my thoughts.

Jason- "I have somewhere to take you later but in the mean time I'm going to take you shopping."

You- "shopping?"

Jason-"yup."

Well alrighty then. I wonder why we have to go shopping I wonder where he's taking me.
Once we reached the mall I suggested we go look at clothes in Dillard's and I saw this cute strapless dress that flowed out to mid thigh and it was a cream color and I got some nude colored pumps to match.

I showed Jason and he nodded in agreement that it was also cute. I went to go pay but before I could grab my money Jason beats be to it.

We walked out of the store and found Jason's car. We started driving back to my house.

You- "jase you didn't have to do that."

Jason- "do what?"

You- "pay for my clothes. it was a lot of money and-"

Jason cut me off before I could even finish the sentence. He grabbed my hand and said..

Jason- "I know but I wanted to plus I could already tell you'd look gorgeous in it."

You-"thank you" I said blushing

I felt my cheeks turn red. I looked down and I felt Jason's soft lips plant a sweet kiss on my cheek. We finally reached my house and Jason pulled into my driveway. We continued our movie watching and I rested my head on Jason's chest and I heard his steady heart beats then before I knew it I was sleeping.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiii I updated as I said in that last part I didn't sleep to all last night and I hope you guys like this story and this part as well and also be sure to I vote and comment! thanksss(:
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo💋