Part 39

It was silent in the car but I enjoyed it. We pulled up into this really nice restaurant. Jason parked the car and as I was about to grab my door he told me to hold on and he ran over and opened my door for me.

You- "thanks jase" I said pecking his lips

Jason- "anything for my girl."

He grabbed me by my waist and we walked to the entrance. It was nice in there classical music playing everyone was well dressed. Everything looks expensive. We walked up to this man that looked like he was about to meet the president but also he looked like he was in his early 40's.

Jason- "reservations for McCann."

"Ah 8:50 reservations for mr.mcCann right this way sir."

Jason nodded and we walked to where he guided us to our table.

"We will have our waiter come by and take your orders but in the mean time here are the menus."

You- "thank you." I gave him a smile and he nodded and walked away.

Jason- "soo what do you want to eat?"

You- "I'll have whatever your having. Everything looks good!"

He chuckled at me.

A few minutes later a lady came over with 2 glasses and a bottle of wine. I mean a little bit if wine won't hurt right?

Waiter- "hello my name is Kayla I will be your waiter tonight what may I get you guys?" She said getting her note pad ready to take our order.

Jason- "we'll both share a big plate of spaghetti please."

Kayla- "okay we will have your food ready in short time!" she said giving us both smiles.

Jason- "so after we're done eating I was thinking we'd go walk around crown center and look at the lights?"

You-"sounds perfect to me."

Then we where interrupted by Kayla who brought our food out which surprisingly came out fast. Jason grabbed his fork and I started to eat and so did he we also had a lady and the tramp moment it was cute and we ended up not finishing out spaghetti so we asked for it to go.

After we left that restaurant we decided to walk around crown center and look at the lights and just enjoy our time together and while we where doing so I took the time and actually talk to him about the times we had together to bring some memories back but still nothing.

We kept walking until we saw a Victoria Secret store.

You- "I think I'm going to check out that Victoria Secret store."

He had a huge smirk on his face.

Jason- "how about I go with you and pick a few things out?"

I just giggled and nodded. We entered the store and we where greeted by these 2 ladies that look like they where in there 30s. I walked over to the bra and pantie section while Jason was on the other side of the store looking at lingerie.

Jason- "babe I think you'll great in this!"

I turned and looked and it was lace and it had red ribbons on the hips and it had ribbons for you to tie at the back. Wow.

You- "you must be excited that you already paid for it hahaha."

He leaned in and whispered in my ear that sent chills down my spine.

Jason- "you have no idea."

After I paid for my stuff it was getting late and I fell asleep in the car on the way home and I was carried bridal style inside and up to my room and I woke up and changed out of my dress and hopped into bed next to Jason and we both fell asleep to each other's heartbeat.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

So far so good right? Haha anyways august 1st was national Girlfriend day..?

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES PUT YOUR HANDS UP!🙋 there's nothing wrong with being single for me it just proves that your a strong independent women(: cherish the single moments. Haha be sure to vote and comment and tell me how it is!

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo