Part 11

Part 11

I woke up with the sun shining on my face I turned to face Jason he was starring at me.

Jason- "Good morning sunshine"

You- "good morning"

Jason- " you wanna know what can make it a even better morning? if I got my morning kiss from my beautiful caring girlfriend"

I smiled cause he's just soo sweet

You- "maybe.."

I winked at him and I cupped his face with both hands and kissed him he deepened the kiss. Jason licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I decided to tease him and denied it. His hands wandered to my legs and up my thighs and he grabbed my butt.

I gasp a little and he took that opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. After that "little" make out session we pulled away. I smacked his arm.

Jason- "owe! What was that for?"

I laughed cause he could be so dumb.

You- "for grabbing my butt smarts"

I said being sarcastic. Jason just smirked and pulled me closer to him.

Jason- "like this?"

Jason grabbed it again and I smacked him.

Jason- "I did it because your such a tease babe"

You- "haha whatever you say. so what are we doing today?"

Jason- "whatever you want. we can go walk the beach later."

Fun! I get to go to the beach I mean I haven't been there since FOREVER!!! schools almost out so Jason and I and the crew will most likely be there all the time.

You- "yay!! I just need to stop by my house and grab a few things before we go."

Jason- "alright. do you plan on telling your parents about us?"

Shoot! I forgot about that.. well telling my parents of course. they know Jason's reputation but he's a really sweet caring guy. People change right? Jason seemed to notice me being in deep thoughts.

Jason- "(y/n)? (Y/N)!"

Jason said trying to get me out of my thoughts.

You- "oh what sorry uh yeah I'll tell them I don't know how they will take it though.."

Jason took my hand in his.

You- "I'll be with you when you do. everything's gonna be alright and if they don't approve nothing will ever change my love for you."

I peaked his lips and cuddled closer into him and I could feel the warmth of his body.

You- "as much as I love to cuddle we have to get ready haha."

Jason- "awww do we have to now?"

Jason said complaining like a kid.

You- "yes. I CALL DIBS ON THE BATHROOM!"

Jason and I both shoot up from the bed and thank goodness for track I made it there before him.

You- "better luck next time babe."

I said winking at him. he just chuckled and went downstairs.

Today should be a fun day!!