Part 48

Hey! Before you guys start reading this i have to tell you guys something important. I'm gonna let you guys decide on what the gender of the baby will be.

How I'm gonna do this is the most commented gender will be the outcome of the baby so comment!!

Another thing I wanted to say is that I'm done with my final exams and I passed! I'm kinda shocked because I didn't study at all.. Oops lol. So in the honor of that victory I'm gonna let you guys decide! You have until December 24th and it will be announced the day after. Anyways.. continue on reading!(: enjoy.
__________________________
Part 48.

I woke up the next morning and I turned to face Jason but as I felt around the bed there was nobody there. I started to freak out a little but before I went to go look for Jason.

I ran out of my room and checked every single bathroom/bedroom in this house. Then there was a sudden bang from what I think was from a room down the hall.

You- "Jase? Is that you."

Jason- "no it's Brad Pitt." I heard him chuckle from the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes and sighed from relief. I tried opening up the door but it was locked.

You- "Jason open up." I said acting like a child who desperately wants a toy or ice cream.

Jason- "no. Not yet."

After I heard a few things being tossed around he finally opened the door to show only his eye. "May I come in now?" I said with my arms crossed. If you couldn't tell I get impatient. "Close your eyes first." Jason said closing the door but not all the way.

I closed my eyes but his large hands hand to had to cover them too. He guided me into the room and once he let go I then opened my eyes and my jaw dropped.

You- "jase you did all of this?"

Jason- "mhmm. I built a
nursery for our baby and I've been doing it for a while."

I looked around and I walked over to the baby's crib and looked at all the little stuffed animals that where put in there. It was perfect. I looked over to what seem to be a book self with all the little children's book and ect.

You- "babe I love it!"

He walked over and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in so now my little baby bump is against his stomach. Our foreheads touching an I felt his lips upon my forehead.

Jason- "Look as much as I love to hold you like this, you gotta get ready we got a doctors appointment to go too."

SHIT. I forgot!!

Without saying anything I ran back into my room grabbed my clothes took a shower and got ready.

We then drove to the clinic and I checked in and waited.
I saw a woman who looked quite familiar walk towards us.

You-"Sarah! Hi! It's nice seeing you again." I said as she pulled both Jason and I into a tight hug.

Sarah- "you guys ready?"

I nodded and we all walked into the same room as I was in before. Same process for the ultrasound. As soon and she put the gel on my stomach a sudden chill ran up my spin due to how cold it was.

She moved the sensor around and we heard its heart beat an my eye began to water because this is actually happening. This is the moment we've been waiting for.

Sarah- "okay here it is. (y/n), Jason your having a....."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
CLIFFHANGER be sure to comment what gender you want the baby to be in and cross your fingers that others would want the same and you'll find out as soon as possible all gender request will end on December 24th and I'll update on Christmas! Don't forget to vote!(: thanks.
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo.💋