Part 42

I stood there as I watch the a little crowd walk pass those doors..

Ashely and her crew

Who the hell invited them anyways?! I turn to look at Kay and she nodded and went too look for Kylee to tell her. I stood there in shock. Thinking about what might happen tonight. I feel as if my stomachs going to turn.

I look over and Ashely's gone and I turn around and she's right in front of me.

Ashely- "going somewhere?"

Kay- "uh yes. I'm going to show you to the door."

Ashely let out an evil chuckle and snapped her fingers and just like that her little crew was surrounding her.

Ashely- "this isn't the last of me. You have know idea what's coming your way."

She then walked out of the door. I felt someone wrap there arms around my waist and I turn around and faced Jason.

Jason- "who was that?"

You- "no one."

Jason- "do you wanna go home?"

You- "can we?" I said cause I actually wanted to go home and just forget everything that just happened.

Jason- "I'll go tell Kay and Justin we're leaving."

I nod and go wait in the car. I sat there in mid silence till I saw Jason walk back out.

Jason turned on the music and I just laid there and fell asleep.

BOOM!

What the heck? I turned and I notice it's Jason. Jason McCann to be exact.

You- "oh hi.." I hope I wasn't awkward..

*sobbing*

"She's different from all the other girls justin.." I heard a strange voice say.

*Gun shots*

I felt myself being carried and I tried to hold as tight as I could of Jason's hand but I lost grip next thing you know I'm thrown in a car. Waking up my head hurts so bad...

*beep..beep...................*

"Someone call in a nurse!" I said screaming hoping this is not the end....

•••••••••••••••••

Hey long time no update lol. how was everyone? Im great the guy I like sits next to me and we talk all the time. Homecomings coming up!(: can't wait for that. But thank you for getting me to 21.8K❤️ also I apologize that I haven't been updating I've been so busy and I'm also sorry that this is a short part but hope you like it so far. Don't forget to comment and vote!(:

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋