Part 58

I walked over to the door with shaky hands. I took a deep breathe in and opened the door. "Hello" Mandy greeted me. I smiled back but I honestly hoped it was Jason who's actually show up. I stood there forgetting Mandy was at the door. "uhhmm" Mandy clears her throat loud enough to snap me out of my thoughts. "Oh I'm sorry. Come on in." She walks in and takes off her jacket and places it on the coat rack. "How have you been?" She asks me while we walk up to the bedroom. "I'm great I've been feeling a little nauseous here and there." She nods her head. "Where Jason?" She asked. "He said he would be out doing errands and that he'll be back into for the ultrasounds but he hasn't called me or anything." "Hmm that's odd." Mandy says with a confused look on her face. I lay on the bed and Mandy puts the cold gel on my stomach and turns on the ultrasound. She moves it a little and a smile spreads across my face. "This right here is his heart." She says pointing at the screen and his heartbeat echoes in the room. "And this is his little arms and legs." I couldn't help but smile to to the point to where my eyes were watering. Really wish Jason was here. I get cleaned up and try to call Jason but he wouldn't answer. "So how far am I from being due?" I asked Mandy. "You have 3 more months to go and the little sucker is welcomed!" I smile. I can't wait to meet him. I walk Mandy to the door. "Hey if you don't mind, would you like to grab coffee with me? I'm home alone and I thought we could do something. Canada is new to me and I'm not sure of the surroundings." I asked. "Yes of course." She smiles back.

I grab my jacket and get into Mandy's car. We stopped at this cute little coffee shop off the corner and it looked pretty busy but well worth trying. After ordering my grilled sandwich and a hot green tea, Mandy and I grabbed a table right by the window. "So have you come up with any baby names yet?" She asked me before taking a sip of her steaming hot coffee leaving red residue from her lipstick onto the cup. "Mm not really. We've been so busy i haven't got the time to sit and ask Jason about it." Speaking of Jason he still hasn't returned any of my texts or calls. I look outside the window and I see a familiar car being parked beside an apartment building. I squint to see a man and another person who's in the car. They both walked out and I notice it was Jason with another girl. My heart drops a little and I feel a little uneasy. "Are you okay?" Mandy says. "Can we go? I don't feel comfortable being here anymore." We pack up and leave and I try to hold in my tears but a few slipped my eyes making a vision a little blurry. Mandy takes me home and as soon as I got into the house I ran upstairs unsure of what to do.
______________________________
HEYYYYY(: I hoped y'all like this and I wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays and that I wanted to thank you for the 99K reads. You guys never fail to leave me nice comments and I couldn't thank you enough.
Make sure to like and comment and I'll update soon!
Much love,
Kimberly(: xoxo.❤️