Part 34

I guess it's time to tell Jason everything but I guess I will when I'm done flipping these pancakes.

*after your done cooking*

You- "Jason breakfasts ready."

He came running down the stairs and he looked so hungry I couldn't help but giggle.

Jason- "ARE THESE CHOCOLATE CHIP?!" he said with the biggest smile on his face. I nodded and went back and poured OJ in 2 cups for both of us.

I sat down and we ate. My stomach started to turn and I felt like I was about to throw up.

Jason- "what's wrong?"

You- "it's nothing.." I said faking it off but he didn't believe me.

Jason- "you can tell me."

You- "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.."

Jason- "what do you mean?"

You- "look remember when you where in the hospital?" he nodded and I continued on "well what got you there well us there um we both got invited to khalil's party and we invited fredo."

Jason- "YOU WHAT?!"

He yelled at me His eyes turned to a darker shade..

I ignored his statement and kept explaining,

You- "and while we where there we partied and I went to go get you a drink but fredo kept offering me more and more and I went looking for you with and yeah I got kidnaped my jak-"

Jason- "JAKE?! I thought I told you to stay away from him?"

You- "I didn't go to him I was basically forced against my will I had no choice I WAS KIDNAPED!"

jason-"where is this leading to?"

You-"you came after me and we escaped and you got shot and before you passed out due to the blood lost you told me you loved me.. And we where dating when all of this happened"

Jason just looks at me like I'm crazy.

Jason-"okay I know you and Ashely have this anger thing towards eachother but you don't have to lie to me about this."

You- "Jason I'm not lying you lost your memory and Ashely is trying to take advantage of you! how hard is it not to see?!"

I yelled at him feeling a tear slide down my cheek. He gets up and looks at me with disbelief in his eyes and grabs his car keys and turns his back at me.

You- "so your just gonna throw all of this away? Throw us away? everything we've been through? god dammit it JASON I LOVE YOU!"

I basically yelled at him. I ran upstairs feeling more tears flood out of my eyes. I locked my bedroom door and sat there crying. This wasn't how I wanted it to be.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyyy(: hope you guys liked this part even though it was pretty emotional. This part is kinda short and I apologize for that. So how's the story/imagine so far? I hope you guys like it and if there's any confusion feel free to comment and I'll be happy to reply back also be sure to vote! Thanks💜💛

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋