Part 21

Part 21

We drove back to my house. It was silent the whole ride but it was a good silent but I know Jason's going to do something..

We pulled up into my drive way and I get out of the car I turn to look at Jason he smiles then runs over to the other side of the car an picks me up ugh and I just ate.

He opened the door to the house and placed me down. As I was going to walk upstairs I felt my wrist being grabbed. Jason pushed me against the wall. Our faces where only inches away.

You- "Jason what are you Doing I'm soaking wet and I have to go change."

Jason- "I can help you with that."

He starts kiss me and I kissed back. He then deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lip for entrance and i decided to be a tease so I denied it.

Jason- "stop. *kiss* being. *kiss* a. *kiss* tease."

I smiled Into the kiss an I felt him do the same. I felt him pick me up and walk up the stairs. We walked till we reached my room without breaking the kiss.

We finally came to my room Jason opened the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I pulled away.

You- "Jason I have to change."

Jason- "you can change right here"

I rolled my eyes. I took off my top and my skirt so I was basically in my bra an underwear.

Awkward...

I turned to look at Jason.

He widen his eyes.

Jason- "totally enjoying the view babe." He winked at me.

I laughed and walked into my closet and changed into another crop top and a pair of shorts.

I wake over to my bed and Jason isn't there. I guess he went home to go change too. I checked the time and it was 5:50 pm I turned on the tv and next thing I know I'm knocked out.

*You fell asleep for 2 hours*

When I woke up it was already 8 wow that was a long nap.

Jason- "you finally awake babe?"

HOLY SHIT. That scared me so bad.

You- "when did you get here?"

Jason- "a few hours ago. I stopped by chipotle cause I know you love that place."

All I heard was chipotle! I ran down the stairs.

I just heard footsteps follow. I just started to eat. I'm starving.

Jason just started to laugh at me.

You- "what?"

Jason- "nothing haha I just find it adorable how you just attack food most girls just stick to salads but not you. Haha you just dive right in"

You- "that's true. That reminds me I have to go to the gym this weekend. Wanna come with?"

Jason nodded. Okay I'm full. I are half my burrito and I gave the other half to Jason cause I'm nice and I'm full did I already say that? Haha oh well. After we both ate we went to go watch a movie in my living room. I laid on his chest.

Jason- "(y/n)?"

You- "yes?"

Jason- "I love you."

I smiled.

You- "I love you too baby"

Jason- "forever?"

You- "and always."

And with that I fell asleep. Jason carried me upstairs to my room bridal style and he tucked me in and we both fell asleep. He wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest. This day couldn't get any better.

----------------------------

Okay so there's part 21! Sadly I'm going to end this at part 40 and start a new one for my friend but there will most likely be a sequel to this!(: soo yay! Right? Haha hope you like it! Vote, Comment and share!(: thanks for the 2K readers ilysm!

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋