Part 12

Part 12

Once I was done taking a shower I put my clothes on and I just realized I don't have any make up on... Great I'll go out looking like I just awaken from the dead.

Anyways once I stepped out of the bathroom a deliciousness sent up straight up my nose and my tummy starts growling.

You- "hey keep quite you'll wake up the whole city!"

I quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my handsome boyfriend making pancakes.

Jason- "hey baby"

You- "hey babe"

I went up and peaked his lips.

Jason- "that's all I get?"

Jason said sticking out his bottom lip trying to act like a kid.

You- "I'll give you more kisses later now Jason focus before you burn the pancakes!"

Jason chuckled.

Jason- "well it's kinda hard to focus when you have a goddess standing right in front of you."

I started to blush like crazy. I can't even explain I could feel my face get hot.

You- "tell me about it"

I winked at him and grabbed my phone. Wow I haven't been on my phone since the movies last night.

4 text messages
From who?

Ashely..
Text number 1
Thanks for ruining the movie plan bitch.

Text number 2
Are you sad? is that why your not responding?

Text number 3
Jason doesn't love you whore

Text number 4
You think he'd go out with you?!

I just sat there In aw like why is she trying to ruin my life? when I didn't do shit to her? oh right Jason's dating me not her.

Jason- "babe pancakes are ready!"

I turned on my phone and walked into the dinning room. I was pissed.

You- "thanks jas.."

I started to stab my pancake multiple times. I could feel Jason's hand on my leg stroking my thigh.
It seemed to calm me down.

Jason- "I know something's wrong. tell me."

I put on a fake smile.

You- "nothing I promise"

I kissed his cheek. I don't think he believed me but oh well I don't need any of this pressure on him.