Part 22

Part 22

I woke up to light snores and the sun shining through. I kept my eyes on Jason. I placed my finger on his bear chest and drew circles. After a few minutes of doing that Jason grabbed my hand.

Jason- "good morning princess."

You- "morning baby"

I looked up and Jason leaned down to kiss me. I pulled the covers off my body.

Jason- "aww babe I wanted to cuddle."

I giggled.

You- "babe we can cuddle later remember when you said you'll go to the gym with me?"

Jason nodded while getting himself off the bed.

You- "well I'm going to the gym in a few hours. We will have to get ready and We can grab something to eat on our way. How does that sound?"

Jason walked up to me and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him there was no space between our bodies. Our foreheads where touching and we gave each other an Eskimo kiss. Tumblr moment haha.

Jason- "perfect."

You- "okay good" I smiled Jason's still holding me against his body "jas I have to go get ready"

He finally let go and kissed my forehead.

Jason- "okay I'll take a shower after you since you take a really long time"

I remembered that Jason was staying with me the whole time my parents would be gone for the next 4 months so he basically bought all his clothes over and staying with me till they get back!

You- "I'm sorry for staying clean."

I said standing there crossing my arms pretending to be mad.

Jason- "haha you smell good all the time babe so thank you for staying clean."

And with that I blew him a kiss and got myself ready for our power workout to start off our day.

*after shower you and Jason got ready*

Jason and I finally got ready. I wore my yogas from PINK and a neon pink sports bra with a big white v-neck shirt. Jason just wore basketball shorts and a nike t-shirt and he still looks fucking sexy.

Anyways I finally managed to snap myself out of my thought and grabbed our Gatorade. And with that we left the house and Jason drove us to the gym. But we made a quick stop somwhere.

Jason drove us to what seems to be a small cafe. It was pretty adorable. We walked in and the line wasn't that long.

Then it was our time to order.

Cashier- "hello welcome to Grab & Go (A/N: lol I just made that up.) how may i help you?"

You- "I'll have ( whatever you eat for breakfast ) and orange juice to go please."

Cashier- "and for you sir?"

She said looking at Jason.

Jason- "I'll get the same as her. And to go please."

Cashier- "will that be all?"

We both nodded.

Cashier- "okay the total with be $10.95"

I reached to get my money but Jason beat me to it. Ugh he never let's be pay. And with that we got our food and ate it on our way to the gym.

--------------------------

Heyyy!(: nothings really happening YET(; but thank you so much for reading and for those of you who comment about how you love this story or certain parts thank you so much babes<3 I'll be sure to update again! Vote, comment and share!(: thanks love(: hope you like it.

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋