Part 32

*the next day*

I woke up to a knocking on my door. Ugh I look like shit right now.. I walked down and opened the door and saw justin help Jason in.

You- "nice to see you both so early."

Justin- "(y/n) it's 1 in the afternoon."

Oh shit. I didn't even realize that.. oops.

You- "oh damn. I didn't even check the time. I had a pretty tough night."

Justin looked at me then looked at Jason and he just kept doing that he looked so silly. Jason was just starring at the both of us like where crazy.

Speaking of crazy and I don't mean the good crazy the bad crazy where the hell is Ashely?

Justin left and it was just Jason and I in the house oh how awkward he's making this. I sat down next to him and try to make small talk.

You- "sooo where's Ashley.?"

I said sounded disgusted.

Jason- "she didn't want to come over so she made justin bring me here."

You- "what a bitch.."

I said whispering Jason heard me dammit.

Jason- "haha you gotta work on your whispering bro."

Did he just call me bro? If anything I'm his girlfriend good god my period is making me sound so bitchy. Ashely 2.0 sorry not sorry haha just kidding I'm not slutty gosh darn there I go again.

I laughed at myself like I was on crack or something that's when I noticed Jason was starring at me.

You- "what?"

Jason- "not to make things awkward or to make me seem like I was checking you out but your still in your PJ's my friend.'

Ha he was totally checking me out(; I looked down and basically Facepalmed myself.

You- "oh! I look like crap brb let me go get myself ready."

I said running up the stairs might've fell up a few stairs but hey I can't have Jason see me like this even though he just did.. Well that's great.

After I was done getting myself ready I wen back down to find Jason but no sign of him.

Hmmm where could he be? I checked the kitchen, backyard, living room nothing so I went up too the guest room.

You- "hey jas-"

He looked like he just got out of the shower his towel was covering his lower half of his body.

Damn his tattoos on his arms are so sexy. I bit my bottom lip in the satisfaction he was giving to my eyes. Good god😍

You- "uh I I wa- was ask-" I said stuttering because I totally lost my train of thought.

Jason- "like what you see?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed

You- "whatever I'm gonna make something to eat I was asking if you want to eat with me."

Jason- "YES FOOOD!"

I giggled at his excitement

You- "don't get to excited big boy because I'm getting the food first!"

I said running out of the room. Jason ran after me and he still had his towel on. I ran into the kitchen and me being the clumsy person I am I tripped and Jason tripped and fell on top of me.

I starred into his beautiful brown orbs like how I would when we where together I mean we still are he just doesn't know or remember. Our faces where only inches away until the door bell rang.

You- "uh I-"

Jason- "uh yeah right I'm sorry for that" he said scratching the me back of his head. Nodded and went into the kitchen to make us something to eat.

Jason went to open the door and to my luck I hear Ashely's voice... oh how lovely.

--------------------------

Guess who updated? Yup that's me(: lol thank you so much for leaving nice comments you guys are so sweet<3 I think I'll just ask you guys questions at the end of each part for you guys to answer.

Q: what's your fav movie??

Mine would have to be Tangled haha yeah I know I'm 13 almost 14 next month and still watch Princess movies but it's whatever.

Anyways I talk too much but be sure to Vote and comment! Thanks😊💜

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋