Part 18

Part 18

We pull up into the school area. Jason's windows are tinted a bit so I guess that's good right?

My phone vibrated. I checked it was a text from Kay.

*1 text message from kay*

OMG dude! someone's in the car with Jason! if you want me too I'd jump the bitch if you want me to.

I started to laugh. Jason seemed to notice.

Jason- "what's so funny?"

You- "Kay just texted me saying someone was in the car with you haha but what they don't know is that it's me. Oh by the way does the boys (Chaz and Justin) know?"

Jason- "yeah they where the first one I told. they knew I would eventually ask you out."

Jason leaned over to kiss my cheek. we eventually parked the car and I turned to look at Jason. he grabbed a hold of my hand.

Jason- "last day of school babe then we're out! Everything's gonna be alright."

I laughed and nodded my head. Jason let go of my hand and went out the car then came over to my side to open the door for me.

You- "thank you baby"

I kissed his lips.

I can kiss them forever.

We walked into the school hand in hand. I heard so many people gasp when they saw Jason and I holding hands. I wasn't known as the "cool girl" but I don't care.

I also heard whistling which seem like it came from the guys that always stay in a huddle. Ugh what jerks. Jake hangs in that "crew"

I turned to look at Jason but he was focused on giving the guys death glares. I have to admit its sexy when he gets over protective.

Kay came running towards me and she looked down to see Jason and I where holding hands.

Her eyes widen. Then all of a sudden I heard people running.

Kylee, Justin and Chaz. the boys did whatever that boys do when they see eachother.

Kay and Kylee- "excuse us for a minute!"

They practically dragged me to te bathroom.

Kay-" HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU GUYS WHERE DATING?!"

you- "it all started when we came home from the movies. I told my parents I was staying at your house when I actually was staying at Jason's. Don't worry nothing happen! Oh and if my parents bring it up just play along okay?"

Kay and Kylee looked at each other.

You- "Pleeaaassseeee"

Kay- "ugh fine just because we love you and you and Jason are an adorable couple."

You- "well thank you." I said blushing "now may i go back and see our friends and my boyfriend?"

We all laughed then walked out.

I saw Jason and he pulled me In by my waist and kissed me I didn't hesitate to kiss back. He deepened the kiss and it was a full on make out.

Chaz- "please no PDA in the halls"

I pulled away. Jason pouted like a little kid. Aw how cute!

You- "hey where not the only one! it's not like you and Kylee don't show PDA and Kay and Justin.. don't get me started on them"

We all laughed.

Justin- "I'm sorry ha just kidding. I will kiss Kay whenever wherever"

Kay looked at Justin and raised an eyebrow.

Kay- "oh really?" she giggled.

Yes. yes really I thought to myself but they're cute so it's okay!

You- "guys I'm hungry let's go eat!"

Jason- "actually it you guys don't mind I'm gonna take my lovely lady out for lunch."

He looked at me and winked.

Kay- "awwww how adorable! okay go have fun! but not to much fun save that for the next 5 years!"

Haha wow. Jason and I are only 18 he's a couple months older but I'm not ready to start a family yet. there's so much that I want to do before all of that happens.

Anyways we walked out of the school. This is probably going to be the best day ever cause I get to spend it all with Jason!

----------------------------

Heyyy!(: sorry haven't updated in a while! schools out and I'm finally a freshman(: I'm going to miss you Sentasia I wrote this for you and all my readers I love you guys so much. I'm going on a road trip so I'll update when I reach my destination!(:

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋