Part 33

Great Ashely here..

I was about to walk out of the kitchen until something I heard made me somewhat interested in their conversation I mean I should know I'm JASONS GIRLFRIEND.

I mean Ashely knows damn well too. But Karmas gonna come back and bite her in the ass. Anyways I saw Jason go upstairs to put clothes on so I took that chance and tried to take my man back.

You- "nice too see you being fake than ever."

Ashely- "are you mad cause Jason doesn't remember you?"

She said with a smirk on her face gosh how i wanted to smack her. I played it off and just laughed at her dumb remark.

You- "I think we all know what your trying to do."

Ashely- "oh really?"

You- "we both know your not doing this for you and Jason to get back together."

Ashely- "oh hun you know me so well I'm only doing this to bother you and It seems to be working."

You- "sure I'll let you think that."

I got up and walked away cause that's when Jason came back down. He gave me a smile but I just glared at Ashely the whole time. He walked over to the couch and sat down while She sat on his lap.

I then went back into the kitchen because food is life anyways I heard Ashely talk again.

Ashely- "hey baby where's that whore now? Is she sleeping with other guys again?"

I heard Jason sign then pushed her off.

Jason- "why do you hate her so much?"

Ashely- "I never said I did now did I silly."

She tapped his noise.

Jason just gave her a fake laugh.

Ashely-"anyways the reason that I'm here is to ask if you wanted to go to a party tonight."

Jason was about to say something until Ashely answered for him.

Ashely-"great! See you later."

She got her bag and gave Jason A kiss. she looked at me and shot me a bitchy smirk I just scoffed at her and Finally she was gone. I think I'm going to tell Jason what's really going on let's just pray he won't get mad...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh gosh do you think Jason will get mad or completely understand? lol did anyone celebrate 4th of July? I did!(: it was actually fun. thank you thank you thank you for getting me to 6.1K you guys are amazing. also there's another good fan fic written by kyleeweber13 so be sure to go check that out please and thanks! I hope you like this imagine/story so far and I'll be updating soon(: be sure to vote and comment!
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo💋