Part 28

Part 28

I kept pacing back and forth.
(A/N: is that how you spell it?) I checked my phone and it's 3 am. I sat down and I started to sob into my hands.

I felt someone touch my shoulders. I sniffled and wiped off the tears. It was Dr.Steven.

Dr.- "excuse me miss but are you here with Mr.McCann?"

You- "yes sir. Is he going to he okay?"

Dr- "We where able to remove the bullet for his arm but since the gun the victim was shot with was very violent it was able to go deep in his arm so he lost blood and there's a chance we won't make it but it would be a miracle if he did also his head hit the ground pretty hard so his memory will be a little foggy."

My heart was breaking with every single word he was saying. I need Jason more than ever I need him. He makes me feel safe. I don't know what id do without him. it took awhile for it all to sink in.

You- "okay thank you Dr.Steven when will i be able to go see him?"

Dr- "you are able to go in at anytime."

I nodded at the doctor and made my way to Jason's hospital. I went to the other side of his bed and I grabbed his hand.

Tears started flooding down my face. I can't stand seeing him like this he was only looking out for me.

You- "I'm sorry baby.."

I whispered to him and my eye lids began to shut slowly. And I rested my head on the bed where we was sleeping peacefully.

~The next morning.~

I woke up to a knock on the door. I looked up at Jason who was still in a coma.

You- "come in."

It was Kylee Kay Justin and Chaz. I went up to go hug all of them and I started to break into tears.

Kay- "how is he doing?"

I looked down and started to mess with my fingers cause it somehow distracts me from crying.

You- "uh there's a chance he'll make it any the reason why I say that is because he lost a lot of blood. And if he wakes up his memory will be a bit foggy."

I felt a tear slide down my face.

Justin- "if you need anything where all here for you."

I manage to give them a fake smile I can't stand seeing him like this.

You- "does anyone know what happens last night besides what got Jason and I here?"

Justin and Chaz looked at each other.

You- "Chaz... Justin...?"
--------------------------
Heyy guys!(: Jason probably won't make it :( what is Chaz and Justin hiding?? Lol anyways oh my gerd thank you for all the reads and votes and all nice comments! If you guys want I have Instagram so you guys could always follow me there!
Instagram- @bizzlebieber_20
My personal insta is the same username as my wattpad user
Thanks love!<3
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo💋