Part 49

Sarah- "you're having a boy!"
I looked at Jason who seemed to be pretty excited.

We both left the clinic and we both decided to get more stuff at 'Baby's r us.' for the baby nursery at home.

~Time skipped~

Jason and I just got back from shopping and I am honestly so tired it was getting late so I walked upstairs and put all the toys, car seats and strollers where they belonged so I didn't have to do it later. I walked downstairs into our living room and see Jason putting his jacket on.

You- "babe where you going?"

Jason- "um I'm just gonna walk around for a while. And get some fresh air." he said with no expression on his face. I just nodded and with that he was out of the house.

I then went into the kitchen and grabbed some strawberries, mangos, raspberries, blueberries and bananas to make myself a smoothies since I was craving some. After I was done I sat down on the couch flipping through channels over an over again but there was nothing on.
_________________________

Jason's Pov.

(Y/N) went upstairs to put all the stuff we bought for our baby boy in his room.

BUZZZ
BUZZZ
BUZZZ

what the hell? There's no caller ID..

Jason- "hello?"

Unknown- "meet me at the park down the street if you want your little lover and your child to be safe." I heard a females voice said.

Jason- "who are you?" I said bluntly.

The lady on the other side of the phone call Just gave out a chuckle.

Unknown- "meet me at the park down the street and nobody gets hurt." She said repeating herself and with that she hung up.

I was about to leave the house thinking (y/n) had already been to bed but then I heard and angelic voice speak.

(Y/N)- "babe where you going?"

Jason- "I'm going out and walk around for some fresh air." I said. She just nodded and with that I was out of the house.

I walked 2 blocks and finally arrived at the park. I saw someone sitting on the swing waiting patiently.

Jason- "what do you want."

Unknown- "I want you."

She was sitting and I wasn't able to see her face but when she stood up and faced me the street lights beamed on her face perfectly for me to see..

Ashely.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated lately! The beginning of this year has been crazy!(: speaking of New Years I hoped everyone had fun. 2015 will be our year! Thank you so much for sticking by my side I love you all so much.❤️ don't forget to comment and vote!

Much love,
Kimberly(: xoxo.💋