Part 10

Part 10

Jason came back into the living room and saw I was about to cry.

Jason- "hey what's wrong babe?!"

He came and sat next to me but I moved away and now I'm standing facing him.

You- "Gee i don't know you tell me what's wrong Jason?"

I shoved his phone right onto his chest he looked confused then he turned on his phone

1 text message
From: Ashely
Hey jas(: I thought I might call you that from now on. Anyways how about you come over and have a little fun. Something to keep your mind off that bitch that decided to make a scene at the movies.. I'll be waiting ;)

Jason's face went from innocent to anger his eyes weren't brown anymore the turned almost a black color.

Jason- "(y/n).. I would never do that to you plus we just started dating and I'm feel like the luckiest man alive please don't leave me.."

You- "I'm sorry I get jealous easy."

Jason chuckled and grabbed my hand and pulled me down to his lap. He kissed my cheek.

Jason- "a jealous girlfriend is a caring girlfriend I don't mind it cause I know I'd react the same"

He's so damn cute how is it even possible?! we spent the whole night watching movies and talking. I was laying on Jason's chest and he was holding me so protectively I found that adorable. I got tired and I past out and then I felt Jason carry me up the stairs bridal style. I felt my back hit something soft.

Jason kissed my cheek.

He was about to leave and I woke up. I didn't want him to go.

You- "Jason where are you going?"

Jason- "you can sleep here babe I'll take the couch I want you to be comfortable"

You- "I would be comfortable if you slept with me."

I said pouting like a kid. Jason laughed and came to the side of the bed and laid next to me. he wrapped his arm around my waist and I placed my head on his chest.

Jason- "I love you (y/n)"

You- "I love you too"

Jason- "goodnight baby"

Next thing you know I heard light snores and his heartbeat was like a lullaby and I fell asleep.