Part 36

After the boys left I walked over to Jason and helped him off the couch I walked up the stairs having one arm of his around my shoulder. I walked him over to his room since we no longer share a room. I lay him on the bed and went into the bathroom and took a small wash cloth and ran it under warm water to wash Jason's face.

After I was done I walked over to the bed and started to wipe his face gently. Then I took off his shirt wiping his arms and chest until he grabbed my wrist. He started to talk about I couldn't really understand since they all came out as slurs.

Jason- "no don't leave me!"

He shouted. I managed to pull my hand away and I whispered.

You- "I never left and I don't plan on it."

I finally finished and I put the cloth away and was about to walk out the door. Until Jason spoke up.

Jason-" you said you wouldn't leave me.. Please stay and sleep with me."

He said I gave him a weak smile but does he really mean it? he's drunk.. I walked back over to the bed and slipped right next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

I miss sleeping next to him. But Ashely's know longer in the picture and id like to keep it that way. I heard little snores and that's when I knew he was in a deep sleep. Then I felt my eyes slowly shut.

*your dream*

I ran for my life and I couldn't really make out where I was going I looked forward but the more I ran the farther I was from the distance. I turned and looked behind me and I was being chased but I didn't see there face clear enough. That's when I was pulled to the side and I felt my head pushed against someone's chest. I heard there heart beat and heavy breathing. Than they spoke..
"Keep the ones you love closer but your enemies closer..." What is that suppose to mean? I finally was able to get out of there grip and slowly walk away until I stepped on a branch then I felt a loud noise and I looked beside me and it was the night Jason got shot. I screamed for help but nobody seemed to hear me..

End of dream.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay I honestly have the worst case of writers block at the moment also cause it's like almost 2:30 am and I'm sorry that this is a short part and it's confusing but I decided to update so yay!! Lol. But anyways thank you for getting me to 8K! Gosh you guys are amazing💜 but I'm gonna update again later on because I'm sure my thought will come flowing through again haha but be sure to vote and comment!
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo💋