Part 61

We both got out the car and i was still blind folded but i could already tell where we were. The misty salty air. The sounds of waves crashing. Yup we're at the beach. "So when is this  coming off?" I said getting a lil annoyed. I feel cold hands brush against my cheek and the blind fold was removed from my face and i could not believe my eyes. All of my friends were here!!! "KY? CHAZ? JUSTIN? KAY???" I came over to them leaving Jason walking behind an soon finally joinging our group hug.

I turned to Jason after everyone was served their food. "Baby this is what you've been planning?"  He gives me a big smile and kisses my forehead. Moments after eating we all got up and sat down on the sand and watched the sun go down together. We all caught up and Kay and Justin are still happily married and is trying for a baby. Kylee and Chaz are still the weird couple they are. It feels good to be around people you haven't seen in a long time and hang out like nothing's changed.

After the night was over we all ended up going home. "That was fun. Thank you again baby for setting that up" and i walked over to him and gave him a nice warm kiss. The kiss deepend and i could feel the heat radiating off our bodies. "You in the mood?" I laugh breaking our kiss "i miss you" Jason says still holding onto me but my little baby bump keeping us apart. "What do you mean you miss me?" He gave me a smirk and stepped closer to me which caused me to land on my back on the bed. "I'll show you"  we continue to makeout and his cold  hands crawl up my dress and i had shivers go down my body. "I love you" i said breaking the kiss. "I love you too" and just as when we were stripping down for eachother we get a phone call. And jason gets up and answers it. He answers the phone sounding annoyed but then his voice cracked and tears were forming in his eyes... i knew something was wrong..

__________________________________

CLIFFHANGER
Hope y'all liked that part. I'll be back to write the next part. Be sure to vote and comment all of your thoughts (:
Much love,
Kim (: