Part 30

Part 30

As I woke up I touch around the bed and all I felt was cold air. I just slept there an too think about all that has happened and for everything to sink in.

I figured id get myself ready for the day. I walked into the bathroom and just stood there looking at my reflection. And right now I have dried tear stains and it's just ew I look homeless.

I went into my closet and picked out a t-shirt and sweats since today seemed to be gloomy. After I was done with my shower I put on my clothes obviously then in the middle of me brushing my teeth my phone starts to ring..

Chaz?

You- "hello?"

Chaz- "(y/n) come down to the hospital right now Jason's awake!!"

Oh my gosh yes okay!

You- "okay okay! I'll be there soon."

Chaz- "okay but be careful."

You-"I will haha bye!!"

I hanged up and grabbed my phone and my bag I ran out the door and rushed out of the driveway.

~Arrives at hospital.~

Kay- "hi girly!" she came up and hugged me and I hugged back.

You- "Have you guys gone in to see him yet?"

Justin-"nope we wanted you to be the first one to see him."

I nodded and walked in to see him. he was being checked by a nurse. I gave him a big smile he gave me a week smile back

The nurse left the room and it was just us two.

I sat down the balloons and teddy bears I bought for him on the table.

You- "hey jase how have you been?"

Jason-"I'm doing great thanks for coming uh can I ask you 2 questions?"

You-"of course. what's wrong?"

Jason-"wheres Ashley?"

I'm so confused why is he asking me this?

You-"uh i don't know why..?"

Jason-"well she is my girlfriend"

My smile faded away.. he must've lost his memory. Ouch that hurt..He seemed to notice.

Jason-"what's wrong?"

You-"nothing I'm okay.. Anyways what's your second question?"

Jason-"how did I end up here?"

You-"if I told you, you wouldn't believe me.."

I whispered quietly but loud enough for Jason to hear me.

He looked at me confused.

Jason-"what..?"

That's when Ashely comes barging through the doors.

Ashely-" I'm here babyyyy!"

She said while pushing me out of the way and running into Jason's arms and giving him sloppy kisses.

Ashely-" oh hey (y/n) didn't see you there"

She said smirking at me with her annoying ass voice.

You- "it's okay I'm leaving anyways."

Jason-"thanks for bringing the gifts and visiting your a good friend."

I gave him a fake smile and I walked out of the hospital and drove home I drove passed a work and I saw a couple walking and the dad seem to be pushing a stroller I smiled cause it was just adorable. That's when I just noticed something That could most likely change my life...

---------------------------

Hii(: i have a lot planned out for the rest of this part of the story that could lead to a sequel so yay!(: lol thanks for getting this story to 4K make sure to vote and comment!

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋