Part 40

I woke up and felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and I looked down to see an arm full of tattoos. I smiled knowing it was Jason then I glanced and looked over to the window and it looked pretty gloomy oustide.

I gently removed his arms off my waist but he held onto to me even more tighter pulling me closer to his warm body.

Jason- "don't go I just want to cuddle." He said with his voice sound raspy but sexy has ever!

You- "haha okay I'll cuddle for a bit and the I have to go get ready."

I turned so my face was facing him and I rested my head on Jason's chest.

Jason- "can we talk?"

Uh oh.

You- "yeah what's up?" I said feeling my stomach turn.

Jason- "well I was wondering how out relationship was before I lost my memory?"

I laid there listening to every word he had to say while drawing circles on his bare chest.

You- "our relationship meant everything to me. We didn't have the best past but I didn't let that bother me because I'm glad I have you now even through we've been through a lot so far."

Jason- "still doesn't ring a bell but I'm happy things worked out when we dated when I still remembered things it sucks that I can't remember much now."

I hugged him and he hugged back. Until we where interrupted by a phone call.

*ryan and Jason's convo*

Jason- hello?

Ryan- aye you and (y/n) busy Saturday night?

Jason turned to look at me

And mouthed "are we busy Saturday night?" I shook my head no. I don't think we have plans.

Jason-"nope we're free.. Why?"

Ryan- "well justin and Kay are throwing a party saying they have a surprise for everyone? and wanted me to tell you guys that's it's saturday night soo be there around 6?"

Jason- "yeah bro I'll let (y/n) know."

*End of conversation*

While Jason was on the phone I got ready and was just getting some clothes on.

Jason- "babe?"

I heard Jason call for me.

You- "I'm in here!" I shouted from my closet. I walked out wearing leggings from PINK and a small sweater that was cheetah print but it had PINKS logo written in black on the front. Might as well dress comfy since it looks like it might rain for a little bit.

I felt a pair of strong arms come up from behind me and placed a kiss right on my neck.

Jason- "Ryan called and said justin and Kay are having a party and that it's something important."

You-"great! what time and day?"

Jason- "Saturday which is tomorrow night at 6pm."

I nodded and turned around and pecked his lips and let him get ready for his day while I go downstairs to make us something to eat.

I went to the kitchen to make us some grilled cheese. After a few minutes doing so I got a call from Kylee.

You-"hello?"

Kylee- "heyyy"

You- "what's up?"

Kylee- "nothing I was wondering if you Jason and Chaz and I should do something today."

You- "sure! what are we gonna do?"

Kylee- "I was thinking we'd go to the carnival that's tonight."

You-"I forgot about that! okay I'll tell Jason"

"Tell me what?" I heard Jason walk into the kitchen.

You- "haha okay we will meet you there tonight just text me what time I gotta go byeee."

Then I hanged up.

You- "okay so Kylee and Chaz wanted to hangout today and go to the carnival tonight."

Jason-"that's tonight?! I totally forgot about that."

I giggled a little bit because I forgot too. I've been so focused on Jason having his memory back that I forgot what's actually going on around me.

*Later that day*

Jason-"you ready? All the way from downstairs.

I walked down wearing shorts with a flannel wrapped around my waist and a crop top with my black converse.

We then drove all the way to where the carnival was at and meet up with Kylee and Chaz there. Then we finally reached our destination and I saw Kylee I ran over to her because I haven't seen her in so long.

You- "KYLEEEEEEEE"

Kylee- "Y/N"

I ran and jumped into her arms and she picked me up and swirled me around because that's our kind of friendships.

You- "I haven't seen you in so long! And you still look gorg!"

Kylee- "look at yourself looking Swaggier then ever!"

I giggled and Chaz and Jason did there bro hug and talked but we all walked in together. Kylee and Chaz went to one booth and Jason and I went to one of our own. There was a huge teddy bear that said "I love you" and I couldn't get my eyes off it.

Jason- "you want the bear pretty bad huh?"

You- "what? no.. Maybe.." I said laughing

Jason grabbed the gun that was attached to the booth and handed it to me I shot a few balloons and missed some and I got a banana... Then Jason started to shoot the balloons and he ended up getting the bear.

You- "show off" I said jokingly

Jason- "one big bear for my perfect girl." He said handing me the bear and kissed my cheek.

You-"thank you" I said kissing him.

Then after walking around and riding a few rides we decided to leave because we where both getting tired.

Kylee&Chaz- "tonight was fun!"

You-"yeah it was! Y'all going to Justin's and Kay's party tomorrow?"

They both nodded.

Jason-"same! well I'll see ya tomorrow."

We drove back to my house and got ready for bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hiii sorry I haven't updated!! I've been so busy lately with school so I'm sorry if I don't update as much. But I'll try to as much as I can!!(: anyways thank you thank you for the 12.8K reads like wow I can't even explain how I'm feeling haha thank you also be sure to vote and comment! Thanks!

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋