Part 50

Still Jason's POV.

Jason- "what do you want?"

She got up and stood across from me with her crossed arms.

Ashely- "Jason. You don't really love her do you? After all you did I mean we both bullied her in high school. Don't you remember?"

Jason- "I did it to keep her safe don't act like I didn't know what you and jake where planning to do to her if I didn't go along and do it."

Ashely- "and look at you now. Your having a child. Her child. Do you honestly think your kid will appreciate all that your caused in not just yours but (y/n) past? Do you think your kid would want a cold hearted criminal as a father? I think not."

I was taken back for a second. Could Ashely be right? I never meant to hurt her back then but as crazy as this sounds I was trying to protect her.

Ashely- "look we can keep this on the down low and nobody has to know." She said smirking at me.

Jason- "and if I don't wanna go along with this plan.. What are you gonna do?"

She let out an evil smirked. "I'll kill not only her but your little child as well."

I clenched my jaw and I regret everything that I'm about to do. I nodded at her but had no emotion or expression on my face. Just like how it use to be back then.

Ashely- "good. it's nice to finally have you back."

She said jumping into my arms and her strong perfume lingering into my nose. She backed away and we both walked separate directions.

As I was walking back to (y/n) house I felt my phone vibrate.

Jason- "hello?"

You- "babe are you okay? When are you coming back?"

Jason- "yeah I'm on my way home now I just ran into a couple of old friends."

You- "alright well be careful."

And with that she hung up and I made it home just in time. I walked in and I saw her sitting on the couch fast asleep. I walked over and I picked her up bridal style and brought her up to the room. And with that we both instantly fell asleep.

End of Jason's POV.

~time skipped~

Your POV.

4:30 am

You- "jase.. jase.. JASON!"
I said screaming because he didn't bother to wake up.

Jason- "IM AWAKE. what's wrong?"

You- "I'm having cravings."

Jason- "alright what do you want? I'll go get it."

I could feel my eyes brighten up.

You- "OMG REALLY? Okay well I want a tub of cookie dough ice cream and a large pizza please."

Jason chuckled at me and put on some joggers and one of his hoodies and grabbed his sunglasses which i don't get why he needs them and put on his white supras.

Jason- "K I'll be back."

AHHHHHHH he's the best.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HII sorry haven't updated in a while but your home girl didn't have plans tonight so I though id update for you guys(: also big shoutout to all of my readers you guys are the best and your comments make me smile you're all amazing!! I love you guys so much thank you for 60K be sure to comment and vote!(;
Much love,
Kimberly(: xoxo.💋