Part 25

Part 25

I wasn't sure if it was the right exact person who I thought it was until they turned around.

You- "FREDOOOOOO!!!!"

I screamed and ran up to him. His name is actually Alfredo but I call him fredo. He's one of my best friends since pre k! He's basically my brother.

I finally let go.

Alfredo- "hey long time so see aye?"

I laughed I haven seen him in so long.

You- "tell me about hahah what brings you here?"

Alfredo- "just shopping for my girlfriend's birthday."

You- "aw Freddy's got a girlfriend! We have a lot of catching up to do Kylee and Kay and Chaz and Justin missed you bro! and you have meet my boyfriend Jason."

Alfredo- "Haha alright."

We exchanged numbers and I turned around and notice Kay and Kylee weren't with me whe-

Kay and Kylee- "FREDOOOO!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Kay and Kylee screaming. oh boy.

They talked I went around looking for a dress tonight. I found the cutest black dress that would fit me correctly and black heels. I went to go pay and I caught up with Kylee and Kay.

Fredo looked down at our bags.

Alfredo- "what's up with the dresses?" He said with a chuckle

You- "oh we got invited to a party"

Kylee- "you should come we're all meeting at (y/n) house then go in separate cars"

Alfredo- " okay thanks just text me the details"

We all nodded and walked away. We walked around the mall and did more shopping. I checked my phone and it was already 7. The party starts at 9 so I guess we gotta get ready.

I drove us back to my place. And they boys where upstairs getting ready and while they where Doing so we also got ready. I took a quick shower and the Kylee did my makeup Kay curled my hair.

I went to go put on my dress and it hugged me tight with my black heels feeling fierce. After they girls both got done getting ready and i all walked downstairs and saw Jason in jeans and I black plaid long sleeve with a grey sweater over it and damn he looks amazing! Jason came up to me and his hands planted on my waist.

He kissed me.

Jason- "you look sexy."

He said whispering into his ear. I got the shivers all over!

You- "you don't look to bad yourself."

(A/N: did that even make sense?^^^ anyways y'all know what I meant right? Haha)

We where distracted by a knocking on the door.
I pulled away and went to get the door Jason went to go get the others upstairs.

You- "Hey fredo!! Come in!"

Right when everyone came down he have me a hug.

Jason came to my side and pulled me close to him.

Alfredo- "you look amazing (y/n)

You- "thank you fredo."

Justin and Chaz did there bro thing with fredo. I looked at Jason his jaw was clenched and his grip on me was tight.

You- "oh fredo this is my boyfriend Jason. Jason this is my friend Alfredo. I met jake through fredo."

(A/N: if you guys remember jake was your ex!)

Jason finally let's go of me and shakes fredos hand. I can feel so much tension in the room that it makes it hard to breathe.

Jason- "hey nice to meet you."

Fredo- "you too."

Well this is awkward. Yet again a lot of tension..

You- "okay guys let's get going ."

Everyone's in there car and Jason and I get into our car.
I know he's thinking about something because he's so focused and it was dead silence.

You- "what's wrong jas?"

Jason- "nothing."

He said sounding pissed.

You- "Jason if it's about the fredo and jake thing then I-"

I was cut off by Jason

Jason- "look (y/n) I said it was nothing I just don't feel comfortable with you around fredo okay!"

At this point he was yelling.
Who does he think he is?!

You- "oh now your going to pick my friends? What's wrong with fredo? he hasn't done anything bad to me."

Jason- "okay fine I'll give him a chance only because he's your friend but still not 100% about this guy I mean he's friends with jake for crying out loud!"

I just ignored him. Why is he being so annoying right now?! We where just fine earlier now where arguing? yeah I don't think so! Talk about a party pooper...
---------------------
Sorry it took me a while to update!
1. Because I was sick and my brain wasn't cooperating with me to be able to write.
2. Writers block.
But thank you for being patient with me(: and also thank you for the 2.6K reads! Be sure to vote, comment and share this story with friends(:
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo💋