Part 44 (Section 2)

I woke up all confused wondering where I was.

Jason-"your awake!!"

You- "why am I at the hospital?"

Jason- "you came home after working out and you told me you where gonna take a quick shower and then I hear you scream."

I nodded because I was to tired to even do anything.

You- "Did the doctors come in an day why I was feeling so much pain?"

Jason- "not yet they said they will do tests."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I saw a female doctor come in wearing her scrubs and a white coat over it. She had her hair in a ponytail. She didn't look all to old she looked about 35 years old.

Doctor- "good evening I'll be your doctor my name is Sarah. how are you feeling?"

You- "it still hurts a little bit."

Sarah- "hmmm. well we got the results but just to be sure these results are saying what we think they're saying we're taking you to a separate room to get an ultrasound?"

I nodded and Jason said a few words with her then she left. I slowly felt my eyes begin to shut.

I woke up when I felt my body being gently shook.

Jason- "hey you awake?"

You- "yeah. Is it time?"

Jason nodded then I slowly got myself off the hospital bed and Jason helped me walk down to the other room we where told to go too.

We came to a stop and the door was already opened it was dark but I guess it's supposed to be like that when your about to take and ultrasound right?

We waited for about a good 25 minutes and then there was a knock on the door.

Sarah- "you ready?"

You- "yup."

Jason walked over to my side and held my hand. My shirt when up half way and she put some gel on my stomach which was cold. Then she took the ultrasound and gently placed It on my stomach. It was silent for a while then I looked up to see Jason almost in tears.

You- "jase what's wrong?"

Sarah- "(Y/N) your pregnant!!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bet you didn't see that one coming😉it feels good to be writing for you guys again. You guys are the best readers I could ever ask for! thank you for 35K you are all truly amazing! Be sure to Vote and comment(:
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo💋