Part 57

I woke up the next morning and I was wrapped in Jason's embrace and I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he kept pulling me in closer. "Where you going? Let's cuddle." He said in his raspy voice slurring his words a little. "Jase I have to pee." He laughed and finally let me go. Man I can't wait for this baby to pop out. After I was done, I washed up and walked back to bed and I overheard Jason on the phone. "I'll see you around 4pm? ..... Yeah that's fine. I can't wait to see you... Bye." Who the fuck. I walked out and he didn't seem to notice. *cough cough* I managed to make a sound to get his attention. "How long have you been standing there?" Jason said with wide eyes. Why does that even matter? "Who were you talking to?" I said completely ignoring his question. "No one important. I promise." He said giving me a soft smile. Man as much as I want to be mad at him right now, I just can't. These pregnancy hormones are really messing with my emotions. I smiled back and my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Hello Ms. (Y/l/n) how've you been?" The female voice said on the other end. Jason looked at me with a confused look so I put it on speaker.
"I'm good thanks..I'm sorry, who is this?"
The lady on the other end gave me a little chuckle. "I'm sorry I forgot. This is Mandy, the flight attendant." Mandy? Why would she call me?
"Oh hi Mandy how've you been?" I asked.
"HI MANDY." Jason shouted from the bathroom as he's getting himself ready.
"Hello mr. McCann" she says in a serious tone. "Anyways, I'm calling because Mr. McCann has told me to come over and have another ultra scan appointment for you." Oh my it's been a while. "Yes! Thank you. When would you like to come over?" I asked grabbing my agenda.
"Whenever your available miss." Shit I hope we're not doing anything today. "Today sounds like a good time." I said. "Okay today it is. I'll see you later today. Have a nice day." Mandy said. "Thank you and you too." And with that the call ended. Jason walked back into the room just in time. "What did she say?" He said while wiping his wet face into a towel. "She said something about coming over to do a ultra sound." Jason just stood there. "What time?" He managed to choke out? "I don't know before noon so that means I have to get ready!" And with that I ran into the bathroom trying to get ready with the amount of time I had which wasn't enough time to. I undressed myself and stepped into the water letting the heat surround my body before I come into contact with the water. After I was done with my shower, I got out and put on a gray over sized v neck that flowed out a little bit and then I put on some leggings. I go downstairs trying to see where Jason was but he was no where to be found. I made my way into the kitchen and there was a little note on the dinning table along within chocolate chip pancakes. I picked up the note and read it out loud to myself. "Hey baby sorry I left without telling you. I just had to do some important errands.. But while I'm out i tried making those pancakes you made for me back in Florida and I promise to be back in time for the ultra sound. Enjoy. Love Jason."  Pancakes? How does he remember the pancakes I made him? I tried not to over think it cause it be silly of me to know that he would get his memory back.. I shook off the thought and I ate the breakfast Jason made.

A few hours have passed by and Mandy could be here any second and Jason's still not here. He never misses a baby check up. I pace back and forth and my anxiety starts to act up. And then the door bell rang.

----------------------------------------
Hi babes! I hope this is a long enough part and it makes up for the amount of time I had y'all waiting. :/ I just wanted to thank everyone who's actually read the book for part 1 and I'd also like to welcome new readers as well(: thank you for the 94K. We're so close to 100K and I honestly couldn't thank you guys enough y'all mean everything to me.
Love,
Kim(: xoxo. 💋