Part 26

Part 26

We finally came to the house and you could hear the music it was so loud. I decided to push what we happens in the car aside cause tonight I want to have fun.

Jason was in front of my holding my hand leading me somewhere. We ran into someone must be Khalil.

Jason- "Khalil this is my girl (y/n). (y/n) this is Khalil."

Khalil- "so this is pretty lady McCann has been bragging about."

I looked down and blushed.

I told Jason Id go get us some drinks. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Kay and Kylee dancing together. The Fredo came over.

Fredo- "why do you have 2 drinks?"

You- "oh ones for Jason."

Fredo- "I'll go give it to him."

Before I could say anything he took it out of my hand. Then he came back and offered me a drink and after that it was drink after drink.

(A/N: okay I'm going to do POV's cause it's going to he complicated.)

Alfredo's POV.

I handed (y/n) drinks after drinks. I feel bad that I have to do this but it's for the better she doesn't deserve Jason.

I turned to look at Jason who was looking around for (y/n). I turned my head and gave the signal.

*End of POV.*

I grabbed my head I started to feel dizzy. Where's Jason? I was with the girls.

You- "hey I'm gonna go find Jason"

I walked around and there was no sign of him my vision was blurry. Until I felt someone grab my waist really hard.

You- "HELP!"

That's when a gun fired. I was dragged and the last thing I see Jason running and people screaming around. Next thing I know I feel the cold air hit my skin and pain shot through my body when I felt myself being thrown into what seem like to be a car. My head was pounding like hell. Then that was all I remember...

------------------------

Cliffhanger! Who could've taken her?! And what is fredo up too? This was a short chapter but it was pretty intense lol it gets better. Hope you like it!(: Vote, comment, share thanks love<3

Much love,

Kim(: xoxo💋