Part 46

*A few weeks later.*
I woke up the next morning with the sun shining through my curtains.
I stretched and looked down to see an arm of tattoos wrapped around my body. I laid there tracing each and every single one.

I then tried to get out of bed but Jason's grip on me became tighter and he pulled me closer to his body. I laid there and stared at my ceiling waiting for him to let me go and he finally did. I then wiggled out of bed but once I stood up a sudden rush of sickness took over my body. Great morning sickness.

I ran into the bathroom and let It all out and I just sat there feeling so dizzy that I wasn't able to move. I felt Jason's hand on my back running it up and down trying to sooth me which seemed to help.

Jason- "morning sickness?"

You- "yup."

Jason- "Do you need anything? Do you want me to run too the store?"

You- "no thanks I'm good."

Jason- "how about you get cleaned up and I take us to IHOP for breakfast?"

Pancakes? PANCAKES! I've suddenly had the need for pancakes. I could feel my eyes get bigger just by the thought. geez pregnant lady problems.

Jason- "I'll take that as I yes."
He chuckled.

After I was done getting ready Jason and I walked out to the car. It was kinda chilly but then again it's November.

We finally arrived and Jason and I ordered our food but then I had to use the bathroom.

You- "be right back I gotta go to the bathroom."

Jason nodded and I walked over to the bathroom did my business and as soon as I walk out I noticed another lady in there as well.

I didn't want to make it awkward so I didn't make eye contact as soon as I was done washing my hands I looked up into the mirror and I noticed the girl with the blonde hair with the huge smirk on her face starring back at me.

Ashely.

Ashely- "well well well look at you." She couldn't have said that any nastier. "Where's your little lover boy?"

You- "what do you want from me?" I said in a cold tone.

Ashely- "oh honey I don't want anything. Not from you at least."

She broke eye contact with me and looked down at me belly. It was a small baby bump, nothing big just yet. I wrapped my arms to hide it from her. She looked back at me with anger.

Ashely- "Jason was once mine. Don't act like I won't get him back."

You- "do me a favor and leave me and my family alone."

She smiled at me and walked out. God I hate her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyyyyy. Woah didn't that coming lol. Sorry for the short chapter. Guys it's almost Thanksgiving!!(: I have a lot planned out for you guys and I'll be updating for the next 3 or 4 days cause I'm currently on brake but thank you thank you thank you this story has 41.72K reads OMG. You guys are amazing. Be sure to vote and comment! Love youu❤️
Much love,
Kim(: xoxo.💋