Part 14

Part 14

I saw Jason and dad walk back into the living room. They where laughing and talking so I'm guessing everything was okay.
I patted the open seat for Jason to come sit with me.

You- "so dad...?"

Mom looked at dad at nodded

Dad- "you and Jason have my approval of dating."

This is embarrassing having to get approval from your dad to date when your a senior.. Awkward. But I guess it's his way of keeping me safe..but i mean what jake did. Ew.

Anyways Jason and I went up to my room.

You- "so how did it go with my dad?"

Jason- "he did his fatherly instinct stuff and told me about jake.."

My eyes began to water as the flashbacks started.

*FLASHBACK*

I'm worried. About Jake he hasn't returned none of my calls or my texts and he told me he would be going out with his friends and be back around 9 so we could spend time together but I guess not! ill just call him one more time.

You- "hey jake.. it's me again yeah uh whenever your about to come over just call me. My parents are not home and I thought you wanted to have a movie night or something. Uh yeah so call me back."

Jake still hasn't been calling or replying. Great I guess I'll have to call up Kay and Kylee to watch the movies with me.

Kay an Kylee have finally arrived and we had a Disney movie marathon cause your never too old for Disney movies. I'm still worried about Jake I guess he's out with the guys he's probably forgot. I checked my phone.

9:36 p.m

10:09 p.m

11:45 p.m

Kay- "hey I thought jake would be here watching the movies with you?"

You- "yeah I told him he could spend time with his friends and he told me he'd be back by 9."

Kylee- "oh wow he's stupid for ditching you. He should of came over but you should talk to him when he comes over."

You- "yeah.. IF he comes over"
I say mumbling underneath my breath.

Kylee- "I'm sorry what was that?"

You- "oh nothing let's just watch our movies."

I keep looking at my phone. Ugh he's not coming over is he?
The girls an I have finished 3 movies and it was getting pretty late.

I saw headlights pull up my drive way and it was jakes car..
I'm gonna have a talk with him.

*BANG BANG*

You- "HOLY SHIT! I'll get the door it's jake."

I opened the door and jake came inside all loopy I think he's drunk. I smell perfume and I notice a bright red lipstick stain on his neck.

You- " Jake what the fuck is on your neck?"

Jake- "don't worry about it baby let's just have fun."

Yeah okay he's defiantly drunk cause I couldn't really understand what he just said it just slurred right out of his mouth.

I looked at the girls who just sat there.

You- "uh it's getting kinda late you guys can go home. I mean if you want to."

Kay- "are you sure you don't need help with DrunkBuster over here?"

Kylee and I tried not to giggle.

You- "yeah I'm sure. Have a goodnight love you guys!"

Before I could shut the door jake grabbed the door handle.

Jake- "ITS MR.DRUNKBUSTER TO YOU!"

I slammed the door.

Jake- "why where those bitches here anyways?

You- "excuse you there my friends. Also jake you told me you'd be home by 9."

Jake- "oh so now your my mother?"

You- "you know what? I'm not going to argue with you."

And with that I walked upstairs and jake grabbed my hair and slammed my head against the wall.

You- "WTF JAKE!"

Jake- "YOU DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM ME LIKE THAT WHORE!"

I kicked his stomach. Thank you cheer for making me flexible! anyways I went to him and dragged him out of the house.

You- "where over."

Jake- "good I never loved you anyway!"

I slammed the door in his face. Ouch that hurt. I ran up the stairs into my room. I sat there and brought my knees to my chest and started bawling my eyes out.
And I cried myself to sleep as his words repeated inside my head.

"I never loved you anyway!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*